Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crash to desktop/home

(XBOX)JACK BURT0N LSG

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

When you crashed were you solo, in a squad or waiting for players?

It happens in all 3 instances (solo, party, public) and always at the gate leading into the plains. Prior to update, it might have happened once per session (3-4 hours for us), as of today there were 5 or 6 separate times it crashed within the same time frame.

5 hours ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

Please make sure you’re using a stable connection (wired and not wireless). This tend to be the main issue with loading and matchmaking. I hope 🤞 There’s a solution for you pretty soon.

It's not a connection problem. Been playing with friends for years and it's never crashed this much. It probably something to do with the obsolete hardware inside of 8th gen consoles paired with whatever new tech is under the hood for PoE.

Im crashing as well, i cant even start a mission without crashing, The sound is disappears in like 2 minutes, i can't even stay idle for 5 minutes without crashing, even since the latest update Warframe is completely unplayable for me, Also none of my quest, missions, etc will not load up, and this is not an internet problem. 

37 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Nino Zeppeli said:

Im crashing as well, i cant even start a mission without crashing, The sound is disappears in like 2 minutes, i can't even stay idle for 5 minutes without crashing, even since the latest update Warframe is completely unplayable for me, Also none of my quest, missions, etc will not load up, and this is not an internet problem. 

It seems to be an Xbox specific problem, some PC folks think it might related to the RAM in the Xbone, I don't know.

Its gotten worse since the update is all I know for sure. DE Megan popped in, which was surprising, so they are at least aware of the issue.

Xbox One console player here also getting hard crashes to Home after the update yesterday. It only happens when I played on Public, not Solo. When loading on a pub game to the Plains and waiting for the door to open and players to load to squad, it went to a black screen and then to Home. It said Launch at the Home screen, so it was a hard crash of the Warframe game, no Resume option. This happened five times last night.

Edit with an update from Thursday night gameplay: four hard crashes to the Xbox One Home screen. It also happened when I was playing solo.

Edited by (XB1)baazfury