Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur sprint

(PSN)Faustx19

With that said i made clear how much i need the fix for the issue,it made hopefully clear that is pointless to give answers like its not that big of an issue or even tell me what warframe would be good to play.I had a long break from warframe so i am now just close to mr24. Such answers are absolutely not helpfull. The only thing that can help is a hotfix and no one cares what frame and how you play! 

vor 14 Stunden schrieb VERGOx2QLO:

Hey whats up, im writting to you cause im in the boat as you, but my browser for some reason doesnt give the option to post in your thread. anyways what I wanted to post was,  that my main frame is Excal, and the exalted blade sprint cancel breaks him as a melee frame. Excal had exalted blade waves nerfed , their distance and damage fall off, which was understandable, he's a melee frame and it was to remove the advantage of being a "turret" and to make us to run up to the enemies. but now it makes that tactic kinda useless as excalibur used his limited speed to avoid as much damage as possible while using exalted blade. Now being far away is somewhat disadvantageus and running up to the enemy too. Note *while slashing with exalted blade* for those who would justify it by saying "just change toggle or hit sprint again". Also even though its a shooting melee ability it should not share the sprint cancel disadvantage as the guns, 1rst because its a melee 4th ability, they have limited range and damage fall off and the waves A LOT slower than bullets... thats where the sprint compensates a bit. Sorry for the encyclopedic post, just wanted to cover some points that people like to argue just for arguing. Use this email as you need to, to speed up the hotfix. Take care

Not only Excalibur . Rhino do not cancel, frost still cancel. Not testet on others and i do not know if its the weapons. Frost sapra cancel, rhino galatine do not cancel . Bot most and worst of all is exalted blade quick melee still cancel sprint . Wich some more would confirm the issue so DE may take notice.

This bug is effecting all frames that have a melee override.
Excalibur's Exalted Blade, Valkyr's Hysteria & Wukong's Primal Fury.

Now I am unclear about these Frost & Rhino bugs you speak of.
I have tested using said weapons & frames(including primes if they have them) & my sprint didn't cancel nor did I experience any abnormalities with either combination of Frost/Prime & Rhino/Prime with Galatine/Prime & Sarpa.
I used no mods while testing.

But regardless, you need to calm down a bit. Just getting upset doesn't help.
DE does what they can, when they can most of the time.
Warframe has bugs, lots of them... This sort of thing happens from time to time, if you really can't stand things like this happening you should quit as you claimed you would.

Sorry if I seemed rude, I am told that a lot.

EDIT: I am also an Excal main.

Edited by (PS4)Nilum

Takes some time to figure out what she says haha ! Ok,seriusly,i had quit if not a frind beg me to play. Its hard to not play excalibur..Its harder to play him with that sprint cancel. It took one day to hotfix the quick melee, its now a week and no fix or any sign of it for excalibur ,valkyr and wukong. What makes it so frustrating for me is that i do not know if DE is aware of that bug , if someone works on a fix or something about it. 

Hard to say... Neither Mods or DE have mentioned or even replied to any of the "new" sprint bug topics. I'm not sure they are even aware of it since not many players have seemed to notice/report this.
The ones that have are posting in hopes of getting it noticed or carefree & thinking "oh they'll fix it" "others have probably already posted about it so I don't have to"
It mostly seems to be the latter... Then again there are just over 50 frames in the game so it's not like everyone plays Excalibur, Valkyr or Wukong & this bug only affects their 4th ability; not like everyone make builds for those abilities either.

I posted all the bugs I have found so far & after seeing a lack of replies or even views I decided to post it once in the current PS4 Update & Builds Topic, but I won't hold my breath.