Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BEWARE MORE LEECHERES!!!

(PSN)spicypenguin

With this new update.

its awesome with all the rewards you get.

but i have been seeing more and more leechers with each bounties i do.

one game it was just two people out fishing on a high tier bounty and it was hard on us.

we could barely do each objectives and they get the rewards and reputation.

totally not fair in how it works. now leechers get more rewards plus they are farming for resources.

DE must take action.

I request that they accept to ban people when given enough proofs, which is easy, considering that the PS4 has a video save feature.

Yesterday I warned the 2 leechers I had in the squad that I was recording and I would have reported them if they would have kept behaving like this.

One stopped leeching, the other left the squad.

2 hours ago, (PS4)JayCeeV3 said:

Leechers? Can you please explain whats going on here in case I need to some reporting of my own.

Basically it's when a member of your team doesn't contribute at all while still earning those rewards by the simple fact that they're in the team. A member could just park themselves some place, go fishing, do anything else while you or anyone else does all the work.

On the topic: I've noticed this a few times but so far it hasn't been that bad to deal with. When it does happen it has usually been just one person. If half the team or more are leeching I'd probably just leave that mission and re-roll for a new bounty group.

So, as a counter-point, when someone selects "Public" and spawns into the Plains, they are not signing up necessarily to do bounties.  They may just be going there to fish or mine or hang out.  Should we be allowed to force people to participate in a bounty just for starting a free roam mission?

Who should have the onus of going solo or selecting a squad?

ETA:  InB4 anyone accuses me of being one of the "leecheres," I mostly play solo and Invite Only.  If I'm doing bounties, I solo or invite friends in if they wish to join.

Edited by (XB1)R3d P01nt