Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rebalance of Bounty Rewards Needs Reverting

(PSN)SilentTakeo

Plain and simple, I have run roughly 10 or so hardest level bounty missions in the past hour n a half after consoles were given the "pre plague star" update ( i.e. the boil is here, but the event hasn't started ).

Whatever you guys did, I now have 20+ relics and damn-near a hundred Eidolon breath to show for it. Please, for the love of god, change it back to the first very short-lived economy rebalance. You've changed a good thing for the worse again, and what had been a rewarding experience ( I actually got a couple Eidolon lens blueprints ) is once more a migraine-causing grind.

I've gone back to loathing the bounties again, doing the same crap over and over for no equivalent reward. It's not fun. It's repetitive and mind-numbing.

P.S.- please nerf that damn Bolkor turret. I'm sick and tired of getting 2-shot from 200m away by some dropship while I'm using my iron skin rhino. I mean, SERIOUSLY, why even send Grineer grunts down?? Just send 2 Bolkor and bam, Tenno mush.

what they changed is added rewards to all stages with the last being equal to that of what it was before, they only added more rewards for the same thing. breaths are really useful in large bulk for a couple arcane sets and operator armor.

if your asking to have a reduced amount of rewards alot of people including me will be agenst it, not to mention you need 100 cetus wisps for some arcanes and like 30 min per amp which bounties are a good alternative grind for them