Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still crashing like crazy in Plains even after today’s hotfix

(XBOX)Slimm qp ReapeR

I’ve literally only been able to complete 3 full bounties out of the many, MANY times I attempted. I know we received a hotfix today that was supposed to remedy all the crashing but nothing has changed. I continue to either crash at Cetus gates while loading into the plains or just randomly crash while in a bounty. It doesn’t matter who I’m with, doesn’t matter who’s hosting.. I just can’t even enjoy the game and the way it looks now, a lot of us won’t be able to enjoy playing the plague star event when it comes tomorrow. 

I have posted responses to DE megan’s post from yesterday stating the specifics in order to better help to guys find the problems and the issues I stated remains the same. I’m hoping you guys get this done soon as it is highly frustrating to not only me but my clan and alliance members as well. They don’t even want to play anymore and I can’t blame them. If there’s is something I missed that I could do to fix this besides bug reporting (which I’ve already done) please let me know. Thank you