Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deluxe alt helmet...

Vlada91

It would be cool to have like in normal version we have alt helmet for that frame that we got. But for deluxe design we dont have and I think that it would be cool if we have that option in a future....Because some helmets from normal looks dont have matching pbr,textures or what not and this is the 1 of the reason.... 

Edited by Vlada91

They need to make the Prime and Deluxe skins available in the tennogen software so we can build stuff aimed to be complementary to such items.
at the moment you need to screw around trying to make them the correct shades for the various texture types.

Edited by Carnage2K4

4 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

They need to make the Prime and Deluxe skins available in the tennogen software so we can build stuff aimed to be complementary to such items.
at the moment you need to screw around trying to make them the correct shades for the various texture types.

The problem with that is that the artists will either have to make two skins or the skin will work on the Prime. I don't think DE will allow Prime models to work on vanilla for this to work. 

4 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

The problem with that is that the artists will either have to make two skins or the skin will work on the Prime. I don't think DE will allow Prime models to work on vanilla for this to work. 

Well it kinda works already, but many items just get the texture placed on top, like Ember Prime and her thigh armor, or Hydroids shoulder pads, if the option was at least there ppl might use it to make their skins better fit prime accessories...