Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Market Obtainable Blueprints From The Login Reward

MetaMortred

Been online for over 60 days straight, and i keep getting useless blue prints of things I either have or can obtain from the market that are worth less that the other rewards. Im talking about Banshee blueprints and Gorgon Blueprits along side other bluprints obtainable from the market.

I suggest removing them and increase the rate for XP and Credit Boots. Much less annoying and more useful in the long run.

Thanks.

For the most part, I think they're only there for the people who can't afford to buy any blueprint they want (AKA new players) Because even after a week of casual playing you may not even have 100 thousand credits.

Why not? Free blueprints. It pretty much cuts your credits price by an average of half, which is good for new players.

While you could argue that it's useless for people that have 2 million credits, you could also say credit/XP rewards are useless for these people as well.

I have 4 of Banshee Blueprints, I don't even want a Banshee. I guess they had to to put other things in there, but those cheap blueprints attainable from market? Come on. Still, it's not that bad, better than Frame exp.

How is this UI feedback?

a feedback can be a suggestion, either appropriate or negative. And they have to beef up the rewards; I have kept the reward chain for three months and the they aren't giving good rewards. Well they do give the 75% off but it's my problem for not using it; I don't have the money whenever they release the % off. At least change the credits to something more rewarding for people who reached for more than 7 days.

a feedback can be a suggestion, either appropriate or negative. And they have to beef up the rewards; I have kept the reward chain for three months and the they aren't giving good rewards. Well they do give the 75% off but it's my problem for not using it; I don't have the money whenever they release the % off. At least change the credits to something more rewarding for people who reached for more than 7 days.

But what does that have to do with the UI?

Trying to get 75% Discount for so long now and could really need it, all i get is 12 Days in a row 2400 Bu11sh1t XP for Weps.......

Just completely remove this annoying Login Reward System and make Platin affordable for normal ppl......

I got 3 Vauban BP's in a row (after I already had one), a few times getitng 25% off plat (LOL), then useless warframe XP for frames and weapons that were already maxed. So, basically, I have yet to get a "top tier" login reward. 

RE: Banshee Blueprints.

You guys realize that the "Banshee Blueprint" that you get out of the login is the Finished Warframe BP, IE, the same one you buy from the Marketplace, and NOT the Helm/Systems/Chassis BPs?

Now it'd be really dang nice if they would stick Banshee Helm/Systems in the Login Roll so we're not forced to spam Defense endlessly until one FINALLY pops someday, but meh.

But yes, PLEASE get rid of the Marketplace BPs.

And if newbies need free BPs that bad, move them to Tier 2 rewards and get rid of them out of the Tier3 pool.