Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum AI bug

MrTitan123

For a little while now, the simulacrum has had a little...issue with pausing AI. 

Apparently, if you pause the AI, Status procs for whatever dumb reason will not function properly. I’m not sure what the heck it’s doing with the proc damage, but I know that’s not how procs work. I don’t exactly have clear screenshots of this issue, or at all as a matter of fact. However, I hope this gets fixed soon.

24 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Actually that is exactly how procs work. If you freeze the AI in game, like with Frost's avalanche, then you can't put new procs on. This also means that if you proc an enemy and then freeze them that the proc lasts forever as long as they remain frozen.

Well, that’s a load of crap. I still don’t think that’s intentional...

Just now, MrTitan123 said:

Well, that’s a load of crap. I still don’t think that’s intentional...

It is based on the mechanic that when they are slowed down procs last longer, because time is essentially slowed for them. I think it is literally just [Base Time]/[%Speed in Decimal], so if they are at 50% speed for instance, and the proc should last 8 seconds, then with the equation we can figure out that 8/0.5 is 16, so 15 seconds. Now when the are frozen, it is dividing by zero, which the games takes as infinity.

Spoiler

There is a lot of math in this game

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

It is based on the mechanic that when they are slowed down procs last longer, because time is essentially slowed for them. I think it is literally just [Base Time]/[%Speed in Decimal], so if they are at 50% speed for instance, and the proc should last 8 seconds, then with the equation we can figure out that 8/0.5 is 16, so 15 seconds. Now when the are frozen, it is dividing by zero, which the games takes as infinity.

Reveal hidden contents

There is a lot of math in this game

youre right that its math but its not dividing by zero

you just end up advancing the proc timer by a multiplier of 0 so it never advances

theres a lot of math in every game, programming is applied math after all

Edited by Witch