The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

game freezing after recent update making it unplayable

Dauggie

hello, so recently i came across this issue where the game will randomly freeze, there is no specific reason like using abilities or operator form or doing specific missions. it can happen anywhere..

my PC is good enough to run the game at 60fps at high settings but i remove shadows and some elements to lower the pressure on PC. system sepcs are AMD fx-6300 GTX750Ti 8GB ram

the annoying part is that when froze for few seconds while i'm in mission with some squad, it will DC me even though its just 10 sec or so. making things like focus farm and xp farm runs

pointless. i even reinstalled the game but still the issue remains and i haven't installed any new software in PC to affect the game. 

here is a gif about the issue, watch it till my squad gets DCed

Edited by Dauggie

• 2 weeks later...

i sent a ticket to DE and he replied with 3 fix (tried it and it fixed mine)

1. verify and optimize cache

2.  when the game is not running, try going to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe and deleting all the funny named folders (like F36423HGJYG5434000 ) and any .cfg files. Please note, this will delete your key bindings and all the other in-game settings but not any game progress.

3. turn off 64Bit-mode in the launcher settings menu as well. The 32bit client may be able to load fresh files and bypass the problem

goodluck bro! i hope you fix yours, have a good day! :)

yea it fixed now, i ran the game at windowed mode, which disabled both direct x 10 and 11.without my knowledge, which somehow worked fine and after few days the game started running fine and now i'm running it normal on fullscreen with direct x 11. i mentioned this in support ticket