The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Huge performance drop after PoE

SpiralingVoid

Hello everyone, after updating to PoE and mostly after the last patch, i am noticing huge performance drops. I have an Asus GL552VW with a i5 6300HQ, a GTX 960m with 2 GB of VRAM (Driver Version 382.05), 12GB of DDR4 2133MHz, 1TB 7200 RPM+128GB SSD with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (used to have the original 1507 build that comes pre installed with the laptop). Before this patches, in Hydron for example, i was achieving permanent 40 FPS (Limited because i dont like much more FPS) with all in high except for Shadows, no AA, no DoF, NO PhysX, no Tesselation, no local reflections, no motion blur, no bloom effects. But after a patch (i cant mention which because i stopped playing for a while) in hydron my fps will drop from 40 to 25 and worse, while frame times are always fluctuating. Its important to note that before i wasnt having any problems. Isnt thermal throttling because temps in the GPU max at 55c and cpu at 65c. So, i dnt know where to start, so any workarounds will help. Regards

there are various performance issues happening, for me the game will freeze at random intervals, doesnt matter what mission i'm doing. i cant record any gameplay since if freeze happens the whole video gets corrupted. thus making it hard to show others the issue. this is happening after those new weapon came baza and that polearm