Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If the Convergence Orb must remain, please lower the volume of its sound effects

Eldnacpeek

The initial clip that plays when you first collect it I find too loud, and the last sound that plays after the countdown (in which the amount of points gained is displayed) is incredibly jarring. If this mechanic must remain in game no matter the opposition to remove it, I request you please lower the volume of its sound effects. In the current state, they're way too high.

Edited by LazerSkink

yeah, all of the sounds for the Focus Crystal are incredibly loud, louder than anything else in the game except for maybe the Teralyst.

it's not like you aren't going to notice picking it up or it ending, because you walked over the big yellow thing that went poof, and then there was a UI panel that covered the middle of your screen :|

Edited by taiiat

On 12/6/2017 at 3:51 PM, taiiat said:

yeah, all of the sounds for the Focus Crystal are incredibly loud, louder than anything else in the game except for maybe the Teralyst.

it's not like you aren't going to notice picking it up or it ending, because you walked over the big yellow thing that went poof, and then there was a UI panel that covered the middle of your screen :|

I think all this sound is just to keep you from falling asleep while late-night gaming lol

But seriously, it's far too loud. Had the same issue with Astilla, and fortunately its sound gain was eventually reduced. Convergence Orbs, while they're not going away yet, do require a volume reduction.