Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opinion on rivens

S.Dust

57 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Yeah so they (if they will at all) reply that they want x2-5 times more or reply with "lol it costs 500-1500-whatever".

I had someone quite long ago on a friendlist trying to sell vengeful revenant always saying pmo and eventually he or she got mad that no one (apparently) offered even close to what he wanted, about 500p at the time so that person enver even replied to "low" offers. That's what most people do.  

Wrong.

Most of the people I've seen are literall just got lucky - you can see a couple of examples on the first page here's more.

3AgNSbi.jpg toZvywb.jpg V2tK7nc.jpg

Many unroleld rivens, many with 5-10-15 maximum rolls. Meanwhile, I had to roll most of the meh weapons rivens I get up to 30-35 times in order to get good enough stats to use them for myself, not to sell. Rivens with 20, 30, 50 rolls are exception in trades and for that point of view, only then you can even begin justifying those nuts prices. But it's absolutely the other way around, more times you roll it for less you will sell.

And see this rubico with just 5 rolls with +200% stats? Now compare what 35 rolls will get you if you're literally just not lucky.

ZDD8wuz.jpg

Yes they fn *should be*. Why. WHY the heck would you even CONSIDER buying a riven for unpopular, weak weapon for 1,5k? Are you nuts? When you can just buy a riven for meta weapon for that price just as easily or get by without them. Rivens for weapons that have strong disposition should be way better than they are now, you should not roll them insane amount of times to get useful stats, there's a reason they have insane disposition to begin with yet you still get + zoom +reload speed and that trash and useful stats onl onc in like 10 rolls.

I farmed enough *** kuva to roll dozens of rivens about 30+ times, it doesn't make it less rng or luck based thank you very much for that condescending b&. Even rolling it 100 times doesn't not guarantee you will get stats that you want. It's all about luck. 

Don't take it personaly. I have a few perfect no roll rivens. The fact you think they should cost 200 don't change the fact that there are ppl willing to spend 1k for them, and I'll just sell to them, not you. If you tried to roll every riven you wanted, you ARE DOING IT VERY WRONG. You should trade more, roll less.. Oh and ppl not responding is just bad manners. Even if it's obvious to me that lowball is happening, I'll still politely say no. But you might be close to my range and my philosophy for trading is just keep the high flow, not expecting maximum profit everytime.. So if you said 400 and I ideally wanted 800, maybe we settle closer to yours then mine, just because I want to start trading for that day, or want just x plat to reach some milestone.. Talking in pm beside price is important..

I'll never understand peoples obsession with "overpowered" weapons in a game as easy as this but whatever.

Alright lets get this out of the way: You're wrong.

I'm new, only been playing actively for about 2 months and the Riven system has allowed me to use a lot of weapons that you would otherwise deem bad.

Just to name a few, Scourge, Javlok, Daikyu, Lato Vandal, Ninkondi (I have TWO god tier ninkondi rivens and this thing shreds.). Glaxion, Sonicor, Spectra, Dual Cestra.

With these Rivens I've easily gotten these weapons between 35,000 to 60,000 DPS, in some cases more. Unless you're doing something like 3 hour survival runs, thats all the DPS you'll ever need because this game is ultimately easy as S#&$.

I pretty much bring my Daikyu everywhere with its 90% toxin, 200% damage riven. Is it even the best Daikyu riven? Nope. Thing clocks in at around 35,000 dps, and while I could just as easily whip out my 60,000 DPS Lato Vandal, I once again ask you. Why even bother?

This games literally one of the easiest games I've ever played in my life, fact is if it does 35,000 dps or 60,000 dps it really doesn't matter because nothing is hard enough to make it matter, and if it is hard enough for it to matter you're just gonna whip out your condition overload melee weapon and slaughter them outright anyway.

The Riven system didn't fail anything, its diablo style random loot in a game about getting loot. Stop desperatly trying to min max that S#&$ out of a game that isn't hard enough to bother min maxing. Use the riven system to use whatever weapon you feel like using and stop worrying whether it does the top dps or not.

*EDIT*

Btw I got a Lenz riven too and I'de rather use a daikyu. Thanks Riven system!

Edited by Sader

I said when they added them, Riven and the RNG nature of the value of their stats flies in the face of everything about Warframe. Before Riven were added, you could put in the time and effort and eventually have exactly the same effectiveness as anyone else. Now it's locked behind RNG piled on top of RNG. No matter how you got it, or how casually/hardcore you played to get it, a rank 10 mod was identical to any other rank 10 mod. Riven have completely destroyed that. Someone gets an obscene roll for one of the meta weapons and you will now NEVER be able to match that effectiveness through effort, with the lone exception of buying a godly riven off someone for literally thousands of platinum. I hate them in their current form so much that it's hard for me to even talk coherently about them.

Personally, and I know it will never happen but I can dream, I'd remove just one layer of RNG, the random value of stats, and then I think they'd be fine. I'd make it so which bonuses you got was still a roll, but once you rolled that stat it would be identical to every other riven for that weapon with the same stat. No more rolling hoping for a perfect damage roll, if you rolled +base damage it would automatically be the one fixed value multiplied by the disposition. This would do a lot to make the putrid rotting stench of the Riven system less abhorrent, but I figure we have somewhere between zero and a snowball's chance in hell of seeing it done.

1 minute ago, RedDirtTrooper said:

I said when they added them, Riven and the RNG nature of the value of their stats flies in the face of everything about Warframe. Before Riven were added, you could put in the time and effort and eventually have exactly the same effectiveness as anyone else. Now it's locked behind RNG piled on top of RNG. No matter how you got it, or how casually/hardcore you played to get it, a rank 10 mod was identical to any other rank 10 mod. Riven have completely destroyed that. Someone gets an obscene roll for one of the meta weapons and you will now NEVER be able to match that effectiveness through effort, with the lone exception of buying a godly riven off someone for literally thousands of platinum. I hate them in their current form so much that it's hard for me to even talk coherently about them.

Personally, and I know it will never happen but I can dream, I'd remove just one layer of RNG, the random value of stats, and then I think they'd be fine. I'd make it so which bonuses you got was still a roll, but once you rolled that stat it would be identical to every other riven for that weapon with the same stat. No more rolling hoping for a perfect damage roll, if you rolled +base damage it would automatically be the one fixed value multiplied by the disposition. This would do a lot to make the putrid rotting stench of the Riven system less abhorrent, but I figure we have somewhere between zero and a snowball's chance in hell of seeing it done.

Good lord man, how insecure are you?

This game isn't nearly hard enough for it to matter whether you are as good or as bad as the people you're playing with. Honestly, you're probably the type of person who plays Ember so you can have the "highest damage done" at level 1-15 and tries to abort missions as soon as you're damage starts to fall off.

It's stupid easy to get Kuva, of my 18 or so rivens I've rolled nearly all of them for rolls that put weapons between the range of 35,000 to 60,000 DPS. I've got a Glaxion Riven thats far from perfect which I'm still rolling that has my Glaxion doing 48,000 DPS. I mean how much easier do you need this game to be?

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:16 AM, Hypernaut1 said:

I definitely think Warframe is better for them. Before Rivens, you would see the same few weapons in every mission. It's not so much like that these days. I see far more variety. It is killing the idea of must have meta weapons.

I agree, however riven disposition is all over the place due to its determination in my opinion. I don't understand the addition of negative stat rolls personally.

5 minutes ago, Sader said:

Good lord man, how insecure are you?

This game isn't nearly hard enough for it to matter whether you are as good or as bad as the people you're playing with. Honestly, you're probably the type of person who plays Ember so you can have the "highest damage done" at level 1-15 and tries to abort missions as soon as you're damage starts to fall off.

It's stupid easy to get Kuva, of my 18 or so rivens I've rolled nearly all of them for rolls that put weapons between the range of 35,000 to 60,000 DPS. I've got a Glaxion Riven thats far from perfect which I'm still rolling that has my Glaxion doing 48,000 DPS. I mean how much easier do you need this game to be?

I'm not insecure, I just loved the level playing field that we had in Warframe for years. No matter how many forma I sunk in something, or how good my mods were, I could show my setup to someone and they could eventually duplicate it. Every Braton in the game was the same as every other Braton, you weren't chasing some .0001% chance at one with a perfect base stat roll. There wasn't any of that kind of RNG in warframe until they added Riven mods, and I would have preferred to never see it added. I don't enjoy that kind of RNG, I think it's manipulative of people with some types of personalities who find themselves compelled to chase the RNG loop while simultaneously having no enjoyment doing so. I'm not sure why exactly that offends you or makes you feel the need to make baseless value statements about my character, but you do you.

Bleh, Rivens are just a bandaid with a side-order of powercreep.

If you wanna make unpopular weapons used more often, don't just slap a mod on it and call it fixed, actually tweak the weapon and give scenarios where it shines.

Or better yet, Damage 3.0 done properly and everything's fixed all at once, Rivens become completely superfluous.

12 minutes ago, Soul-scar said:

I agree, however riven disposition is all over the place due to its determination in my opinion. I don't understand the addition of negative stat rolls personally.

A negative roll allows the positive rolls to roll higher.

Getting -Zoom on a riven allows you to get a supercharged version of a riven without a negative.

1 hour ago, blazinvire said:

Bleh, Rivens are just a bandaid with a side-order of powercreep.

If you wanna make unpopular weapons used more often, don't just slap a mod on it and call it fixed, actually tweak the weapon and give scenarios where it shines.

Or better yet, Damage 3.0 done properly and everything's fixed all at once, Rivens become completely superfluous.

This is very true.  However, think of this, tweeking stats on an old weapon available in market or dojo research would make the weapon more used, sure, but it wouldn't mean any more money to DE.. This actually added a layer where most (not all, some are too bad even with 6/6 rivens) old not only get used but also create some revenue..

1 hour ago, Soul-scar said:

It's there to increase the RNG, killing many rolls all together. It's hard to roll (more like impossible) perfect rivens, however, usable ones would be easy if bad negatives weren't possible..   Also maybe to get you pissed and opt to buy instead of roll..?

Read through all the new comments and can i just say how many players in the game do you think have over 1k in plat i have been playing over a year and i sure a hell dont and even if i did i have better things to spend it on than one mod like damn people wtf if you see anything more than like 150p for a mod as sane you have a problem (limited time mods are the exception like acolyte mods) if a weapon is already good it shouldn't need you to pay 1.5k for bigger numbers and if we're being honest rivens for already good weapons are a joke but at the same time they are the only thing you see in the market. The problem is rivens are ruining the games economy while players can still sell and buys stuff its alot harder to sell anything thats not a perfect riven for some already good weapon. Something i saw above was someone saying you can offer a price it wont hurt and to that i say most people dont reply if you dont have a price close to what they had in mind, Saying pmo is the equivalent  to saying tell me how much you think its worth and let me tell you how much you're going to pay for it. While i do feel the level of rng in rivens is stupid its warframe no complaints here get use to it, but if a weapon is already good i dont care how many times you roll it or how much work you put into the mod you shouldn't get god stats. The riven disposition system needs to be severely changed bad weapon rivens role for some of the most horrible stats around while good weapons which should have bad riven dispositions are getting like +200% crit chance. 

Last note or more like a suggestion STOP BUYING RIVENS FOR OVER 100p YOU'RE ONLY MAKING THE PEOPLE WHO SELL THEM FOR THAT PRICE THINK ITS OK. 

9 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

Read through all the new comments and can i just say how many players in the game do you think have over 1k in plat i have been playing over a year and i sure a hell dont and even if i did i have better things to spend it on than one mod like damn people wtf if you see anything more than like 150p for a mod as sane you have a problem (limited time mods are the exception like acolyte mods) if a weapon is already good it shouldn't need you to pay 1.5k for bigger numbers and if we're being honest rivens for already good weapons are a joke but at the same time they are the only thing you see in the market. The problem is rivens are ruining the games economy while players can still sell and buys stuff its alot harder to sell anything thats not a perfect riven for some already good weapon. Something i saw above was someone saying you can offer a price it wont hurt and to that i say most people dont reply if you dont have a price close to what they had in mind, Saying pmo is the equivalent  to saying tell me how much you think its worth and let me tell you how much you're going to pay for it. While i do feel the level of rng in rivens is stupid its warframe no complaints here get use to it, but if a weapon is already good i dont care how many times you roll it or how much work you put into the mod you shouldn't get god stats. The riven disposition system needs to be severely changed bad weapon rivens role for some of the most horrible stats around while good weapons which should have bad riven dispositions are getting like +200% crit chance. 

Last note or more like a suggestion STOP BUYING RIVENS FOR OVER 100p YOU'RE ONLY MAKING THE PEOPLE WHO SELL THEM FOR THAT PRICE THINK ITS OK. 

People on the market ask for rivens with rolls like multishot, damage, critical damage and -zoom. Lets see the odds on rolling a perfect melee riven, (1/15) first stat (1/14) second stat (1/13) third stat and (1/15) curse stat. ((1/15)(1/14)(1/13)(1/15))^-1 = 1 in 40950. This is without other RNG in consideration like the odds of two stats rolling or two stats and a negative. If we assume there is an equal chance of each occurrence that would be 40950 x 4 making a whopping 160000 -1 chance of the perfect roll. Melee rivens have the least number of potential stat as well.

I haven't done probability in a long time so correct me if I am wrong. If that is right then.

2 stats perfect would be 840-1

2 stats and a perfect negative 12600-1

3 stats perfect 10920-1

3 stats perfect negative 163800 -1 (277440-1 for rifles, shotguns and secondary)

More RNG includes a one in god knows to get a riven from a sortie, then the type of riven ie. rifle, melee, secondary and shotgun. Then a 1 in however many potential weapons there are in each class.

I have had about 60 rivens and have rolled every one on average 20 times and have gotten maybe 3 or 4 lucky rolls. None of which close to the specifics that would make that particular weapon "perfect" in a sense. If someone wants to order a specific riven with specific stats they will be paying thousands of plat, for good reason.

I have rolled rivens 50-60 times and got garbage, the riven is only worth the sum of its stats. People seem to have unrealistic expectations in both senses. Someone isn't going to sell a top tier weapon riven for 90-100p with 2-3 good stats. Nor is someone going to buy a garbage tier weapon riven with perfect stats for 4000p. People that want to buy that perfect riven are in the most part wasting their time.

Do I like the way rivens are? Not in the least. They require some of the RNG removing and the disposition changing for pretty much every weapon. Removing the negative stat would take a chunk of the RNG away.

People pay 100p for a rank 0 primed mod regularly. Riven mods are significantly more useful AND cheaper to upgrade than primed mods. People can and will charge whatever they want for rivens simply because they are the best upgrade. I am not going to sell my better rivens for 100p because I disagree with riven pricing as someone would buy them in 10 seconds and be reselling them for 800-2000 before trade chat refreshed.

The reason riven pricing on the market doesn't bother me is I have worked the market long enough to know people selling rivens upwards of 1000p don't sell many, if any. People asking for that perfect riven before offering 140p are likely the same people trying to sell semi garbage for 1200p.

Advice? If you want a good riven trade it for another good riven in your collection. It is the only way I have found to get rivens for weapons I use.

QUOTE: Something is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. 

Fact of life.     

25 minutes ago, Soul-scar said:

People on the market ask for rivens with rolls like multishot, damage, critical damage and -zoom. Lets see the odds on rolling a perfect melee riven, (1/15) first stat (1/14) second stat (1/13) third stat and (1/15) curse stat. ((1/15)(1/14)(1/13)(1/15))^-1 = 1 in 40950. This is without other RNG in consideration like the odds of two stats rolling or two stats and a negative. If we assume there is an equal chance of each occurrence that would be 40950 x 4 making a whopping 160000 -1 chance of the perfect roll. Melee rivens have the least number of potential stat as well.

I haven't done probability in a long time so correct me if I am wrong. If that is right then.

2 stats perfect would be 840-1

2 stats and a perfect negative 12600-1

3 stats perfect 10920-1

3 stats perfect negative 163800 -1 (277440-1 for rifles, shotguns and secondary)

More RNG includes a one in god knows to get a riven from a sortie, then the type of riven ie. rifle, melee, secondary and shotgun. Then a 1 in however many potential weapons there are in each class.

I have had about 60 rivens and have rolled every one on average 20 times and have gotten maybe 3 or 4 lucky rolls. None of which close to the specifics that would make that particular weapon "perfect" in a sense. If someone wants to order a specific riven with specific stats they will be paying thousands of plat, for good reason.

I have rolled rivens 50-60 times and got garbage, the riven is only worth the sum of its stats. People seem to have unrealistic expectations in both senses. Someone isn't going to sell a top tier weapon riven for 90-100p with 2-3 good stats. Nor is someone going to buy a garbage tier weapon riven with perfect stats for 4000p. People that want to buy that perfect riven are in the most part wasting their time.

Do I like the way rivens are? Not in the least. They require some of the RNG removing and the disposition changing for pretty much every weapon. Removing the negative stat would take a chunk of the RNG away.

People pay 100p for a rank 0 primed mod regularly. Riven mods are significantly more useful AND cheaper to upgrade than primed mods. People can and will charge whatever they want for rivens simply because they are the best upgrade. I am not going to sell my better rivens for 100p because I disagree with riven pricing as someone would buy them in 10 seconds and be reselling them for 800-2000 before trade chat refreshed.

The reason riven pricing on the market doesn't bother me is I have worked the market long enough to know people selling rivens upwards of 1000p don't sell many, if any. People asking for that perfect riven before offering 140p are likely the same people trying to sell semi garbage for 1200p.

Advice? If you want a good riven trade it for another good riven in your collection. It is the only way I have found to get rivens for weapons I use.

QUOTE: Something is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. 

Fact of life.     

ok not gonna argue with anything you just said all i can say is that the post you just made makes me think you're a genius like actually my highschool mind cannot comprehend your probability work. Also i agree something is worth the amount someone is willing to pay for it doesnt mean that many people have that kind of money (plat) to pay for it and if you say people sell so little then why do they keep trying is it because selling one is enough to see them up for a while?

5 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

ok not gonna argue with anything you just said all i can say is that the post you just made makes me think you're a genius like actually my highschool mind cannot comprehend your probability work. Also i agree something is worth the amount someone is willing to pay for it doesnt mean that many people have that kind of money (plat) to pay for it and if you say people sell so little then why do they keep trying is it because selling one is enough to see them up for a while?

They don't need to sell many. If I sold any mod for 1000p it would keep me in potatoes, exilus, boosters and forma for a month+. If I farm for desirable mods like condition overload or corrupted mods it would take comparably more time to earn 1000p. Are these mods worth the price? Yes and no, to someone who has played the game many years and collected a pile of plat and cannot be bothered farming sorties and kuva for [riven mod], then yes. For someone who is MR10 and just purchased prime access for 130$ probably not because there are hundreds of other things you need before even considering "endgame" pushing weapon mods. Also spending cash on platinum makes it psychosocially more valuable, to me anyway :D. 

This is my opinion for whatever it is worth.

On 12/6/2017 at 7:53 PM, S.Dust said:

I feel rivens have completely failed. If i'm not wrong the goal of rivens was to make bad weapons or low tier weapons usable and maybe more popular, but if you look at the market you can see that no one cares about low tier weapons getting better; People only buy rivens to make good weapons better and while the stats you can get on an riven for an already good weapon wont be as insane as they would be for an underrated weapon they still make the weapon better and raise the demand for very specific rivens. All the demand for rivens for already good weapons also  make it hard to get rid of rivens for low end weapons without just dissolving them. This also becomes a problem because if you cant sell a riven then you either dissolve it which i think most people prefer not to do or you buy riven slots (which i hate) which some people just dont wanna spend plat on. Rivens would have been cool if people didnt only want rivens for either newest weapons or for the best weapons and it doesn't help that people charge thousands of plat for rivens just because its for a good weapon.  akbolto rivens are already selling for like 500p the prime hasnt even come out and the regular variant isn't anything to write home about, if the prime for the weapon is good then shouldn't riven disposition kick in and make those rivens useless compared to a regular good build? 

Please comment and tell me what you think of rivens.

My Two Pence:

As long as Rivens remain locked behind the tedium that is Sorties, they will remain forever irrelevant to me. I pay them no mind, have never even and will never even consider spending Plat to get one. To me, they simply do not exist.

These could have been tiered, procedurally generated mods scattered all over the star map. A real, useful random loot system that everyone could have enjoyed. 

Instead, DE chose to make them all incredibly overpowered and lock them behind Sorties for the try harder grinders, in order to sell more Plat. Not working on me.

4 hours ago, BlackCoMerc said:

My Two Pence:

As long as Rivens remain locked behind the tedium that is Sorties, they will remain forever irrelevant to me. I pay them no mind, have never even and will never even consider spending Plat to get one. To me, they simply do not exist.

These could have been tiered, procedurally generated mods scattered all over the star map. A real, useful random loot system that everyone could have enjoyed. 

Instead, DE chose to make them all incredibly overpowered and lock them behind Sorties for the try harder grinders, in order to sell more Plat. Not working on me.

Wait what?

Try hard? Grind?

You don't have time to run THREE missions? Seriously 90% of the time sorties are the easiest S#&$ in the world, take like 20-30 minutes. Not to mention the vast majority time if you're as bad as you seem to be your other three teamates will probably just carry you on their backs anyway and not even notice. Man... maybe its because of people like you that this game has zero challenge =/

9 hours ago, Sader said:

Wait what?

Try hard? Grind?

You don't have time to run THREE missions? Seriously 90% of the time sorties are the easiest S#&$ in the world, take like 20-30 minutes. Not to mention the vast majority time if you're as bad as you seem to be your other three teamates will probably just carry you on their backs anyway and not even notice. Man... maybe its because of people like you that this game has zero challenge =/

No, I dont have time to have the crap annoyed out of me for the sake of the godawful reward tables these missions offer.

4 hours ago, Sader said:

Name one mission that offers better rewards than the sortie?

I don't disagree that ALL rewards are bad. But Sorties add a ton of Tedium on top, which is why I don't bother.

I don't enjoy Sorties. I find them frustrating, irritating and due to reward tables, largely pointless on top of all that.

30 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

I don't disagree that ALL rewards are bad. But Sorties add a ton of Tedium on top, which is why I don't bother.

I don't enjoy Sorties. I find them frustrating, irritating and due to reward tables, largely pointless on top of all that.

I agree only when it comes to spy.. Spy is such a waste of high level enemies, b/c we mostly just do the vaults and don't bother with them. I find other just right, and you can pretty much finish all 3 in 30 minutes tops.. On a booster that is healthy +200k credits so that's my main reason for doing them.. Any good reward is just a bonus. (potatoes, exilus, rivens..)

38 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

You've got 4,000 forum posts. Indicating that you hopefully have well over a years time playing this game.

I started actively playing maybe 3 months ago, and have completed a sortie every day since then, and more recently started soloing all the sorties because of how easy the game is and its the only thing that offers some remote challenge.

"Frustrating, Irritating, and pointless reward tables?".  I've gotten an enormous amount of fun rivens to toss into my weapons allowing me to make a wide variety of weapons fun and usable, not to mention the rivens I've sold for anywhere from 50 to 500 platinum.

There isn't a single other aspect of this game that is currently more rewarding than sorties (and btw I don't consider that to be a good thing.) So this leads me to ask you this:

If you aren't playing sorties and you think they aren't worth it. Then what the hell else are you doing and how is anything else your doing somehow worth more then the sorties? And if you're not doing anything else... then you must not be playing the game so why are you posting about something you must not even be playing. I mean what exactly ARE you doing in warframe right now?

Edited by Sader

28 minutes ago, Sader said:

You've got 4,000 forum posts. Indicating that you hopefully have well over a years time playing this game.

I started actively playing maybe 3 months ago, and have completed a sortie every day since then, and more recently started soloing all the sorties because of how easy the game is and its the only thing that offers some remote challenge.

"Frustrating, Irritating, and pointless reward tables?".  I've gotten an enormous amount of fun rivens to toss into my weapons allowing me to make a wide variety of weapons fun and usable, not to mention the rivens I've sold for anywhere from 50 to 500 platinum.

There isn't a single other aspect of this game that is currently more rewarding than sorties (and btw I don't consider that to be a good thing.) So this leads me to ask you this:

If you aren't playing sorties and you think they aren't worth it. Then what the hell else are you doing and how is anything else your doing somehow worth more then the sorties? And if you're not doing anything else... then you must not be playing the game so why are you posting about something you must not even be playing. I mean what exactly ARE you doing in warframe right now?

Young padawan,  ForumFrame is also one of niche endgames. ;)

rivens are gambling cancer of all games today dont be exist but inject so much platinum in the game so DE dont care only hope never put warframe rivens first, so much porcent lower for a good riven, second much unbalanced market prices (thats good for DE but bad for us) and third a mad unbalanced warframes its hard get a fair play nerf and buff this and that whit warframes rivens become so much worse also already get corrupted mods, in fact only put corrupted mods for weapons will be nice no that trash of gambling suck time, pl and money of rivens

12 hours ago, Sader said:

I'm running Relics, Syndicates, occasionally PoE. Some Spy Missions.

And avoiding Sorties because I find them poorly designed and utterly tedious, and combining that with their terrible reward tables, it's enough incentive to go right on avoiding them.

Edited by BlackCoMerc

4 hours ago, BlackCoMerc said:

I'm running Relics, Syndicates, occasionally PoE. Some Spy Missions.

And avoiding Sorties because I find them poorly designed and utterly tedious, and combining that with their terrible reward tables, it's enough incentive to go right on avoiding them.

Everything you just mentioned has objectively worse rewards than in a sortie.

You keep saying "Poorly designed" but I don't think you know what that means. Sorties are missions with one variable changed, one simple variable, which in many cases makes a mission easier rather than harder.

Relics: How many of the same relics do you need to open? Beyond the need for barro k'teer (who sucked last week anyway), can't see much of a reason to open relics for frames / weapons you likely own. Syndicates? You mention "tedious" yet you're talking about missions where you need to find the 8 hidden baubles to get the full reward, and if you aren't finding the 8 hidden baubles whats the point because one of those baubles can be worth more then the entire mission? Spy missions? Ironically Spy Missions are the easiest type of sortie mission simply because the random variable matters even less when you can simply avoid all the enemies anyway.

Btw - Todays sortie is super easy too solo.