Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So proud of this Community :D [The Game Awards]

Almighty_Jado

45 minutes ago, SirWranwrap said:

Heck on that note they should throw Star Citizen on the list since apparently beta games (pubg) qualify.

44 minutes ago, (PS4)B2daMac said:

PUBG shouldn't even be considered for any award it hasn't even released officially yet

You guys know Warframe is beta too right? was never officially released.                     
an unreleased game can be way better than a released one.

Edited by JeyciKon

4 minutes ago, JeyciKon said:

You guys know Warframe is beta too right? was never officially released.                     
an unreleased game can be way better than a released one.

I completley agree i know Warframe is a beta but i think what makes it different is that we kind of know there will never be a full release for this game unlike PUBG.  Warframe has been around 4+ years and can be labelled as a "live game" or an "ongoing game"

17 minutes ago, (PS4)B2daMac said:

I completley agree i know Warframe is a beta but i think what makes it different is that we kind of know there will never be a full release for this game unlike PUBG.  Warframe has been around 4+ years and can be labelled as a "live game" or an "ongoing game"

exacly, running for 4+ years, some of the other selected games for "best ongoing" have been running for just some months.

Edited by JeyciKon

4 minutes ago, Yoshihito said:

Isn't Warframe still technically in beta?

'Beta' in this day and age can be ambiguous since theres 2 types emerging. The 'beta' applied to pubg means that it is still in its initial testing and development phase. Warframe is 'beta' in the sense that it has an active developer team and that the PC version receives patches first in order to balance them ahead of time for console release. Calling warframe 'beta' is more of a community joke that has arisen since no new defining term has emerged. In the past games / mmos were a one-off where the initial dev team would leave after release leaving a small team to do small updates and run events.