Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So anyone got the syndana yet?

SirWranwrap

Question

Feeling pretty burnt. I watched for about 90 minutes (including the preshow), on three different devices...phone, laptop, and Xbox One. Haven't gotten jack.

I've logged in and out of Warframe several times now, and nothing. I know my accounts are linked, as I got the free Prime with Prime promotion a few weeks back. Not the end of the world I guess, but still...disappointing. 

No I still haven't gotten it either. I'm glad it's not just me though. Hoping they have it worked out pretty soon. It's kinda crazy that it's taken this long since all the other twitch drops I've gotten were pretty much instant.

I'm watching on breaks and lunches at work. I was told it might be cause drops don't always work on the apps. So I'm trying from the browser. Maybe try that. I'm making sure I only watch warframe partners. We have til Monday to try.

UPDATE:

At work today I had some off time. I watched three different streams for 30 min. When I got home I got on war frame. Instantly popped up three mails in my inbox with the solstice syandana. Look at my inventory and sure enough I have three of the same solstice syandana lol. Anyways, try using the browser instead of the app. Good luck.

Edited by (XB1)Magnesium 360
New question

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)Magnesium 360 said:

I'm watching on breaks and lunches at work. I was told it might be cause drops don't always work on the apps. So I'm trying from the browser. Maybe try that. I'm making sure I only watch warframe partners. We have til Monday to try.

UPDATE:

At work today I had some off time. I watched three different streams for 30 min. When I got home I got on war frame. Instantly popped up three mails in my inbox with the solstice syandana. Look at my inventory and sure enough I have three of the same solstice syandana lol. Anyways, try using the browser instead of the app. Good luck.

Thanks ill try watching in browser.

what if the browser is of mobile browser? 

And hope there is still time left for getting it 

3 hours ago, agent9981 said:

Thanks ill try watching in browser.

what if the browser is of mobile browser? 

And hope there is still time left for getting it 

They said available til 11am Mon but IDK what their time zone is. But yes I used my mobile. I used chrome on my phone and it worked. So you should be fine. Any browser on mobile should work the same.