Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CasualTheNinja

Mastery Rank 6 Test Issue [Fixed]

when i enter the Mastery 6 test the 1 round is ok but everytime 2nd round when i shoot a red target it will always send me into a failed mission, i also try in simulation test the result is still the same every 2nd round when i shoot the red target it will send me into a failed mission, tried it many times in simulation test the result is still the same.. pls.. fix the bug.. I'm not only one experiencing it but also other players..

Can also confirm that this is happening at the start of Round 2 both in Practice and in the actual test. Watched videos to confirm that I was doing it correctly, and I was. Tried it with different weapons (Dread, Zhuge, then Vulkar), and all still failed at the start of Round 2. Can't really proceed without doing this, so hopefully it will be addressed soon.

So I've run into this bug where I can do the first round of the mastery rank 6 test normally but as soon as the second round starts it either fails me for waiting too long to shoot the first red orb that appears or fails me for shooting the first red orb. I've tried removing all my mods, using a mk1 braton and nothing is working I just keep failing it.

Update: Got it to work once, no idea what I changed. Then it began failing me again. I feel that it cant be because I'm missing cause I can miss a lot more before round two and still fail, or fail by just not shooting instantly.

I met my brother, too. This is the problem that happened three times yesterday. I don't know if I'm going to keep playing.

Hashtag Me Too.  Wasted my day's attempt because of it.  Went to Simaris' den to try a few practise rounds, and the exact same thing happened - automatic failure at the start of round 2, every time. 

My gruntle is dissed.  Hope this gets a quick fix soon, because I (and it seems, many others) can't progress my mastery rank until it is.

2 hours ago, AmadaVolfgang said:

So I've run into this bug where I can do the first round of the mastery rank 6 test normally but as soon as the second round starts it either fails me for waiting too long to shoot the first red orb that appears or fails me for shooting the first red orb. I've tried removing all my mods, using a mk1 braton and nothing is working I just keep failing it.

Update: Got it to work once, no idea what I changed. Then it began failing me again. I feel that it cant be because I'm missing cause I can miss a lot more before round two and still fail, or fail by just not shooting instantly.

Same exact issue, ALSO if you look at the counter it skips from 28 to 9 instantly, which I also reported. I have been having this problem for 2 days before the patch.

Glad they acknowledge the problem and fixed it, BUT I still have to wait another 18 hours to retry for a second time.... 

WHY?????????????

24 minutes ago, DocSnipe said:

Glad they acknowledge the problem and fixed it, BUT I still have to wait another 18 hours to retry for a second time.... 

WHY?????????????

Having the cooldown reset sure would have been nice.  But if they've fixed the mission, that's good, I'll take the victories I can get.

Edit: I just popped down to Simaris' den, can confirm it's fixed, in the practise version at least.

14 minutes ago, Deychundei said:

I just attempted this mastery test and experienced the same bug, I attempted this at 4pm 12/8/17.

its not fixed.

I just went back and ran it three more times, each one passed.  Might be a problem on your end.  Have you tried verifying your game cache?  It might be the update didn't download properly for you.

Thank you very much for fixing the problem.. More power to the admin and developers to this game.. :thumbup: