Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt 22.6.0 Feedback

Netzwerkfehler

speed:

still needs buff to base duration

Shield:

shock should refresh the duration.

We need an animation for when the  shield begins to fade

Shield shouldn't run out while being carried. Like ivara ziplines.

Why does he still get reduced movement speed and parcour when carrying a shield? This is a big bummer!

Energy cost is manageable now, but should also scale with duration.

Other people can't utilize the shield in most cases. E.g. you play chroma (usually 45% efficiency). Duration scaling might help. No cost would be better

at least the pickup shield should have its form changed, to offer more prodection from the sides

Bug: the shield detaches when you use operator. There is a workaround, but it's annoying

4th:

it NEEDS DURATION SCALING for wave expansion!

For speed

I hope it can be stack. And half the range.

For shield 

The main reason for not picking up the shield is that it will easily out of duration.

For discharge

It is good for removing the damage cap. But it maybe too op. Solve this problem by setting a limit that the damage will greatly decrease when it over this limit. Or just add a damage fall per second.

Shocks needs a bit more damage against armored enemies, maybe hit a few more besides 6 at max, but otherwise shock is a decent CC, nothing else

Speed agreed, should be around 15 seconds at base.

Electric Shield agreed, but energy drain should be over time rather then distance.

Discharge should be scrapped and replaced with a channeling skill that lets us become sith lords and unleash unlimited power to every one around us since apparently volt is not a CC frame >_>

7 minutes ago, Cranial_Enigma said:

Discharge should be scrapped and replaced with a channeling skill that lets us become sith lords and unleash unlimited power to every one around us since apparently volt is not a CC frame >_>

This. I would really like this to happen. Unfortunately, didn't DE said that they won't add new abilities to old frames? Or was it changing a skill? To think that this would never happen kinda make me sad...

10 hours ago, Cranial_Enigma said:

Electric Shield agreed, but energy drain should be over time rather then distance.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Do NOT advocate for this! Drain over time means you can't benefit from energy pads, Zenurik's bubble, or Energy Siphon. With Shield as it is, with drain over distance, he can benefit from all these energy regen buffs while holding the shield. Due to how low its energy drain is now you will likely get a net gain of energy regardless of how fast you run.

Edited by xXxYolomaster420xXx

52 minutes ago, xXxYolomaster420xXx said:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Do NOT advocate for this! Drain over time means you can't benefit from energy pads, Zenurik's bubble, or Energy Siphon. With Shield as it is, with drain over distance, he can benefit from all these energy regen buffs while holding the shield. Due to how low its energy drain is now you will likely get a net gain of energy regardless of how fast you run.

Before the last two updates the drain was over time too but you could use pads and zenurik, also the efficiency would skyrocket due to volt's intensive use of duration and not freaking range.

My energy still goes down fast.

1 hour ago, xXxYolomaster420xXx said:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

It might be better now, I haven't tested it out because I have been disappointed in warframe recently, plus I am waiting for the new league in path of exile that starts in half an hour. So with how they have changed the energy drain to 4 meters it might be decent enough, but since volt usually builds around duration and a good amount of efficiency he wouldn't have a huge issue with degen over time rather than distance. But that is my opinion, I will need to test out the 4 meter change first before I voice anything else.

2 hours ago, giovanniluca said:

My energy still goes down fast.

How. How is this possible??? I run a high strength build that treats efficiency as a dump stat and I can travel 2.67m for each point of energy (apparently it doesn't scale linearly as eff goes down, I have -50% eff and should have 2m/energy but whatever).

Meaning that to drain just 50 energy I have to travel 134m. And this is with negative efficiency.

My +30% efficiency build lets me travel 5.71m for each point (286m to drain 50 energy) and my +75% efficiency build lets me travel 16m for each point (800m for 50 energy). Even if you don't have any efficiency modifiers you can go 4m (200m for 50 energy).

And if anywhere along your 50 energy adventure you happen to pick up an orb you just refunded half of the travel distance. 

If the portable shield is actually starving you of energy at a rate you can even remotely describe as "fast" I genuinely want to know how. Considering it reduces your speed by 25% I don't think it's even possible to reach some of those distances I listed above with the same shield. 

• 1 month later...