Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara´s mass vitrify feedback

FabioGOD

I know that mass vitrify was really op and maybe to strong, unbreakable etc etc, but now it sucks, i made a build with 323 power streght and 406 armor, i tried against 1 corrputed heavy gunner lvl 145 and he destroid the glass thing in seconds, tried also against a lvl 100 corpus tech (sortie lvl) and it was even faster than a heavy gunner on lvl 145, and KEEP IN MIND i only spam 1, in normal missions there are a lot and a lot of enemies, that means the glass wall would be destroyed in seconds especiialy on sortie lvl, its useless now, you guys made an awesome habilitie to a S#&$ habilitie, do somenthing, or for me, now, gara only has 3 habilities basically, also KEEP IN MIND that the build its just for this purpose, no1 is going to use a build like this for normal missions, which means you probably wont use any armor mods and not a lot of str like this build, that means its rly bad now, do something or otherwise its not worth it at all, here´s a footage of the build that i was using during the tests ( keep in mind this build was made with this purpose of showing that mass vitirfy is rly not that good now):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/377830673857380353/388747044044537857/feedback1.PNG

Also here´s probably what you guys could do to at least improve a bit mass vitrify:

You can stack more than 1 wall now! Max at 2/3 walls at once! (  power str, range, dur, eff or any other type of mods DONT affect how many walls you can spam,(so max would be 2 or 3) but power str DOES affect mass vitrify health like it does now

Increase the base health and armor of mass vitrify so it can resist more end tier content enemies!

When enemies destroy a wall part it stuns/blind them in a 15/20m for 10-15 seconds in a AOE !!

Also  now with this changes, we need spam more mass vitrify than before,so... REDUCE energy cost per second while casting the habilitie (drain), so we can spam more often mass vitrify!

Anyway, this is probably what could make mass vitrify a little bit better? IDK, tell me in the comment section below what you guys think about mass vitrify changes, if you like them or not, and what they could do to improve mass vitrify?

Edited by FabioGOD

I agree. Her Mass Vitrify wall is too weak to be made of Warframe-glass. It's made of the most fragile glass in the System, even more fragile than Corpus Windows.

Spoiler

With the fact that Vitrify's durability scales so badly now, one of the best alternatives would be the ability to spawn an additional 3 glass rings, but each subsequent ring is smaller in diameter and can only be cast within the first ring's radius, seeing as how Gara's 1 is able to shatter them.

At least in that manner she could stack her walls, but as it is now her ult will ONLY be used in combination with max range, armour, str Frost and max duration and range Limbo because the shield literally has effectively 1 hitpoint per facing.

That's how fragile her glass wall is.

Given that, if anyone else read this, which suggestion would you pick:

A: Buff Gara's Vitrify synergy with armour and power strength by at least 10 times, and add health, shields, and duration into the stat calculator. Give the shield armour aswell.
B: Allow Gara to spawn 3 more Vitrifys that don't glass-ify enemies, but still generate the rings, but these rings are smaller and can only exist within the first, biggest ring.
C: Both.
D: Both, and allow the shield to be affected by healing powers.

6 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

I agree. Her Mass Vitrify wall is too weak to be made of Warframe-glass. It's made of the most fragile glass in the System, even more fragile than Corpus Windows.

Hide contents

With the fact that Vitrify's durability scales so badly now, one of the best alternatives would be the ability to spawn an additional 3 glass rings, but each subsequent ring is smaller in diameter and can only be cast within the first ring's radius, seeing as how Gara's 1 is able to shatter them.

At least in that manner she could stack her walls, but as it is now her ult will ONLY be used in combination with max range, armour, str Frost and max duration and range Limbo because the shield literally has effectively 1 hitpoint per facing.

That's how fragile her glass wall is.

Given that, if anyone else read this, which suggestion would you pick:

A: Buff Gara's Vitrify synergy with armour and power strength by at least 10 times, and add health, shields, and duration into the stat calculator. Give the shield armour aswell.
B: Allow Gara to spawn 3 more Vitrifys that don't glass-ify enemies, but still generate the rings, but these rings are smaller and can only exist within the first, biggest ring.
C: Both.
D: Both, and allow the shield to be affected by healing powers.

D for me @Koldraxon-732 

1 hour ago, FabioGOD said:

I know that mass vitrify was really op and maybe to strong, unbreakable etc etc, but now it sucks, i made a build with 323 power streght and 406 armor, i tried against 1 corrputed heavy gunner lvl 145 and he destroid the glass thing in seconds, tried also against a lvl 100 corpus tech (sortie lvl) and it was even faster than a heavy gunner on lvl 145, and KEEP IN MIND i only spam 1, in normal missions there are a lot and a lot of enemies, that means the glass wall would be destroyed in seconds especiialy on sortie lvl, its useless now, you guys made an awesome habilitie to a S#&$ habilitie, do somenthing, or for me, now, gara only has 3 habilities basically, also KEEP IN MIND that the build its just for this purpose, no1 is going to use a build like this for normal missions, which means you probably wont use any armor mods and not a lot of str like this build, that means its rly bad now, do something or otherwise its not worth it at all, here´s a footage of the build that i was using during the tests ( keep in mind this build was made with this purpose of showing that mass vitirfy is rly not that good now):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/377830673857380353/388747044044537857/feedback1.PNG

yea when i saw the changes i was sad cause i had already forma'd Gara to be totally duration based, thankfully i didnt go overboard with forma so i believe its still workable as is or id be pretty mad about it lol

now making her purely strength based i know shes just gonna end up getting a nerf which she doesnt need

her number 4 was nulled out by null bubbles, which any high level missions like 40+ will almost always start spawning alot of them which starts to make her wall useless unless you pop em all right away, which requires teamwork you know the point of a coop game lol

Now making her strength based and i didnt see any form of cap added so now i can 100% predict everyone will build Gara to be a Shatter Shield OP Beast

cause if you were unaware casting her 4, if teammates you have shatter stormed are in range their timer resets to the max time based on you duration then

if you shatter the wall with your number 1 it adds a multiplier to damage reduction and damage out that shatter shield causes (the numbers on screen wont change but you can clearly tell its stacking up), this effect has no cap and can be pushed high enough that you can literally play a mission with level 150+ enemies without needing to fire a single shot cause they die when they get to close to you and your totally immune to damage cause your 90% dam reduction has a Multiplier on it

Back when Gara's 4 was duration based you needed to choose, her 4 didnt really need the range but if you use her 3 often that does get bigger/better from range, her 4 at max level and max size also used about 100 energy out the gate, so if you had a build like mine you went for all duration, followed up by strength which caused my range to be 97% and eff to stay exactly at 100, which ment i couldnt spam her 4 all day it seriously costed way way WAY to much power to try it

With her New changes however, im gonna build her purely eff followed up with strength and just spam, smash, spam, smash the walls (basically i see the changes as spam to go god mode lol) In which case they'll then add a nerf/cap to her damage out and reduction from shatter storm, then might as well just remove her from the game cause if that happens shes more useless then volt lol

i all and all was honestly building Gara to be my main lol guess DE made the decision that that aint gonna happen for me lol

Edited by Tokens210