Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Dream Loadout?

ValhaHazred

If you could have any weapons from any game in Warframe, what would you bring?

You can choose one Primary (any 2 handed gun will do) Secondary (a pistol or small SMG) and a melee weapon. If it's from a game with multiple firing modes you must specify one, since Warframe doesn't have that function :(.

My choices:

Primary - BFG 9k - the first, and arguably still the best FPS superweapon. Because why should Nova have all the mass destructive fun?

Secondary - Needler - despite my dislike of the Halo franchise, the Needler is pretty kickass. It was always satisfying to see my friends detonate in a haze of pink mist.

Melee - Chainsaw - yeah, it's Doom again, but it's just so satisfying to RIP 'N' TEAR!

Edited by ValhaHazred

primary-submachine gun-HELL YEAH ADD A FIRE MOD AND BURN EVERYTHING TO THE GROUND :D

secondary-Beretta 93R-hell yeah it has automatic fire and it can also be used for replacing a rifle too :3

1287740830.jpg

melee-lightsaber-so i can cut through anything in my way :D

Clan ERPPC. No minimum range, over 1KM range and 15 damage. That's nearly half the armor of an Atlas! This thing is OP!

Inner Sphere Battle Armor SMG. It's just a generic SMG found on the Longinus.

VibroKatana. Aww yeah! ALL HAIL THE 15 TONS OF TRIPLE-STRENGTH-MYOMER EQUIPPED ATLAS SLASHING YOU IN HALF!!!

Alternate:

Incisor. One that works as advertised. The burst-shot is a lie!

Diamond Back equipped with explosive bullets. A Vasto with explosive bullets would be good enough

PTX-40A's Arm Chainsaw thingies. They're pure awesome.

Primary- Typhoon from Crysis 3 (only played Crysis 3 for a bit at a friend's house. But I really did I love using this thing)

Secondary- NC4 Mag-shot from Planetside 2 (Even though I mainly play as TR I kinda liked the feel of this pistol more)

Melee- Dual wielding scaled down versions of the Moonlight Laser swords from Armored Core (preferably for Answer's)

Melee- Dual wielding scaled down versions of the Moonlight Laser swords from Armored Core (preferably for Answer's)

AC:V allows you to do that without scaling down. And you can still carry 2 Karasawas after that! (Assuming you have a good enough generator.)