The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Stutter/Jitter Issue - Recent

Spankin

I've been playing Warframe for a few months now. During this time the game experience has been flawless.
Yesterday I received a Nvidia driver update, and I updated. During the update my PC crashed and upon restarting I finished the update.
I entered the game and immediately noticed that there was a large visual difference from before the update.
I will link to a video below to better show what I mean.
No other game has this problem, but I realize that doesn't mean it's a Warframe issue, but since it only happens in this game I thought I would start here looking for help.

I have tried to revert to the previous driver, uninstall the driver, uninstall the GeForce Experience, and uninstall and re-install Warframe.
I have tried it with Directx 10 and 11, and without Directx 10 and 11 and a combination of both. I have also played with all internal settings
I still continue to have the same issue.

My System is fairly high end.
7700k OC'd to 5.2ghz
16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3200 Memory
Samsung EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Drive
Asus-GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card

I'm at a loss as to what could/did cause the sudden change in playability.

Any help from the community would be greatly appreciated.
As it is now I get nauseous after about 30 seconds of playing, and bullet jumping is not easy with the jitter.

As mentioned here is the link to the Video.

EXAMPLE - YouTube 

I have reformatted my Hard drive at this point and it still exists.
At a loss and I give up.

Love the game but its almost unplayable now as severe motion sickness kicks in almost instantly.

Edited by Spankin

• 1 month later...
On 12/9/2017 at 1:35 PM, Spankin said:

Yesterday I received a Nvidia driver update, and I updated. During the update my PC crashed and upon restarting I finished the update.

Hi Spankin,

This part of your comment is concerning. Could you please try reinstalling the latest Nvidia drivers but this time first use Display Driver Uninstaller to remove any traces of your previous drivers? That way we can rule out the possibility of this being caused by old conflicting files. Hopefully this can help alleviate the problem since at the moment we are having a difficult time reproducing it.

Edited by [DE]Dmitri