Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shock Trooper, Freeze Force, Fireball Frenzy, Venom Dose, and Smite Infusion

(XBOX)Sneak Attack 65

By any chance DE, could you make aiming with these augments more forgiving? I love using these mods, but it's very difficult to use a controller to get a direct hit on a bullet jumping warframe without aim assist. My suggestion would be to give the effects a bit of an AOE like Limbo's banish just so you're less likely to miss when trying to buff your teammates.

Edited by (XB1)Sneak Attack 65

3 hours ago, EchoesOfRain said:

I say there should be an AoE around you and your target, that way you can also get the buff as well as the ally you're targetting

I would love that. I already get 7.4x damage + that multiplies 150% heat weapon damage, could use another self buffed 300% damage to get multiplied by that 7.4x xD

But seriously, should be an aoe or invisible hitscan beam. I could have sworn they made it hitscan apart from the visuals, but, I feel you.

9 hours ago, Terrornaut said:

But seriously, should be an aoe or invisible hitscan beam. I could have sworn they made it hitscan apart from the visuals, but, I feel you.

It's definitely like that for Venom Dose and Smite Infusion, but it doesn't feel like the same applies to Fireball Frenzy. I could be wrong though.