Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum gifting center

[DE]Megan

Wait, so if you write down your wishlist someone may actually gift you what you want? That's awesome! I'm quite new to Warframe and so amazed by this fantastic community!

If someone is willing I'd be really glad to receive slots (especially warframe slots)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Sorry for being late, had to fix bug in a game :P Anyway it's the time that we all know and perfer where I choose victim and send them gift :P I heard that each gift come with it's own story so what's gonna be your story? Anyway, since I did not choose victim this morning, 3 person will be selected ^^

Btw I saw that @GoatCheese @HaydenFarha and @Zulkir_Jhor opened their gift, I hope you all enjoy :P

Edited by Dradonhunter11

Gonna make some plat so i can spread some joy, merry Tennenbaum and respective holiday! this idea is so cool 

I am a PC user and don't expect anything but might as well put this out here and understand some big items are included but i really don't expect to get them. 

Big items at the top and smaller at the bottom 

• Hunhow's Gift - never gonna happen 
  • Equinox - a frame easier to buy than farm 
  • Ivara - I am literally the worst at spy and have given up getting that way. 
  • Colour plates such as Infested - other than smoke since i have it  
  • Cosmetics - not needed but always nice to have
  • Octavia sound packs  
  • Boosters - gotta level that MR lol 
  • Slots for Warframe/weapons - I feel everyone needs this 
  • Yellow Potatoes - wanna potato my Trinity lol 
  • Forma - everyone loves Forma 
  • -wish aytan sculptures could be gifted, I adore the things - 
  • Any ship decorations - id love to make my ship a bit less bland 

Honestly i'm not picky and never will be haha ah, i will never reject a gift and i'm not even expecting anything so thank you for reading.  If i end up getting anything and you don't mind ill mention below, you can ask me not too, along with thanks. i hope you all have wonderful days! 

Thank you @Stombo for the wonderful gift! I can finally play valkyer without worries as to what arura i use too much. I love how you presented it as well, made me smile! Happy Tennobuam and i hope you have a Wonderful day. 

@Urim512  Didn't want to have my wish list posted two times on one page so thus the separate response and this one. thank you so much! Your so kind, I can't wait to level and play her. Merry christmas and happy tennobuam and i hope you have a wonderful day. 

Edited by TheKingsHound
adding on
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dradonhunter11 said:

Sorry for being late, had to fix bug in a game :P Anyway it's the time that we all know and perfer where I choose victim and send them gift :P I heard that each gift come with it's own story so what's gonna be your story? Anyway, since I did not choose victim this morning, 3 person will be selected ^^

Btw I saw that @GoatCheese @HaydenFarha and @Zulkir_Jhor opened their gift, I hope you all enjoy :P

Thank you so much ! brought a smile to my faceyy!!! 

PS4

IGN: atMiranda

Preference from top to bottom:

• Any color palette as I'm as of now still rocking defaults on everything I use :D
  • Potatoes, can't seem to ever stop needing them!
  • SLOOOOOOOOOTS XD
  • Cosmetics, cuz yeah, fabulousness
  • Boosters always welcome cuz I'm still pretty low level

I'm not really picky, if you're feeling generous just gift whatever you'd like :D Thank you lots and have a nice Tennobaum!

Be sure to keep giftin' stuff folks -- we've almost hit the 20k goal for the charity, along with getting everyone a shiny Catalyst! You should've all received your Reactor today, as well! Let's get to the maximum goal for everyone to help out the CHF!

I've got another 200p to use, time to pass out more stuff to those who've done good for others. Rewards incomin'!

Happy Tennobaum everyone! If anyone is feeling particularly generous, this is my wishlist:

- Nekros with Nekros Irkalla Skin

- Warframe and Weapon Slots

- Mirage

- Vauban

- Anything else is appreciated, of course.

Happy holidays!

Edited by Agent_Maine

things on my tennobaum wishlist that i want:

deluxe trinity bundle

nidus

color pallets (all but classic)

holiday bundles and items (all)

for my brother (DragonSol4)

deluxe excalibur skin

color pallets (all)

holiday bundles and items (all)

octavia

nidus

ivara

for my tenno rival (jake16)

color pallets (all)

solstice salix syandana

ivara

octavia

nidus

plz help me and my brother this tennobaum season also if sending gift to brother plz message him that his brother asked for help and that he wishes him a merry christmas

i will inform my rival if he asks an tell him to reply his thx accordingly may the Lotus and RNGesus bless you in your missions

Edited by Urim512
forgot someone special to me

I wouldn't ask anyone to actually get these for me, but in case someone is feeling extra generous this holiday season, my wishlist contains only two things:

-Equinox Insomnia Skin

-Repala Syandana

Sometimes I wish I was a console Tenno just so I could pay plat for my tennogen instead, but I digress.  Happy Holidays one and all!

Hey there! Tennobaum is finally here, everyone is so excited and me aswell! I was wondering... I love warframes! I MUST COLLECT THEM ALL! They live up in space, will you help me to conquer them all? I need 4 of them, no, all of them! Soon I will rule the galaxy with marina joyce! jk guys, forma bundle ç_ç me really poor guy in need for a little help c:

Edited by Sarkairox

36 minutes ago, TheKingsHound said:

Gonna make some plat so i can spread some joy, merry Tennenbaum and respective holiday! this idea is so cool 

I am a PC user and don't expect anything but might as well put this out here and understand some big items are included but i really don't expect to get them. 

Big items at the top and smaller at the bottom 

• Hunhow's Gift - never gonna happen 
  • Equinox - a frame easier to buy than farm 
  • Octavia - farming her doesn't seem to be going well and she seems quite fun to play. 
  • Ivara - I am literally the worst at spy and have given up getting that way. 
  • Colour plates such as Infested - other than smoke since i have it  
  • Cosmetics - not needed but always nice to have
  • Boosters - gotta level that MR lol 
  • Slots for Warframe/weapons - I feel everyone needs this 
  • Yellow Potatoes - wanna potato my Trinity lol 
  • Forma - everyone loves Forma 
  • -wish aytan sculptures could be gifted, I adore the things - 
  • Any ship decorations - id love to make my ship a bit less bland 

Honestly i'm not picky and never will be haha ah, i will never reject a gift and i'm not even expecting anything so thank you for reading.  If i end up getting anything and you don't mind ill mention below, you can ask me not too, along with thanks. i hope you all have wonderful days! 

Thank you @Stombo for the wonderful gift! I can finally play valkyer without worries as to what arura i use too much. I love how you presented it as well, made me smile! Happy Tennobuam and i hope you have a Wonderful day. 

merry christmas

Edited by Urim512

Aaaah, how fun! It's been so great to see the generosity this community perpetuates. 

Hyekka noggles are the only thing I've ever really wanted, but I have yet to justify buying one for myself.

But hey, maybe Tennobaum will leave one in my stocking. :D

Happy holidays, to all! 

PC

My Whislist.

Any Kind of Booster

Kavat Genetic codes

Kubrow Egg

Orokin Reactor/Catalyst.

Cosmetic armor sets of any kind

Ash

Weapons slots

Warframe slots

Riven Slots

Mandachord instruments

Volt Proto Skin

Nekros Irkalla Skin

Ember Vermillion Skin

or anything else you want to send after all this is gift;)
Happy Tennobaun!!

PC - Luftwaffes

Happy Tennobaum everyone !

in this happy day, i hope we can celebrate the Tennobaum day with joy and happiness.

and here comeeeesss the wish list :

1. Color Palette..especially that got black color in it ( its not that the standard bad, but i love dark and blackkk !!) 

2, The long lost ancient technology which everyone need it..

OUR LOVELY YELLOW AND BLUE POTATO.. the legendary Orokin Reactor and Orokin Catalyst! We will never got enough of it ...

3. Forma forma forma forma.... well.. what else do we need to mod our weapon and beat all the scary monster out there ....

4. SLOTSS !! Especially warframe slots.. its really one of my dream to collect all the existing warframe 😁😁

5. Chroma Dynasty Skin and Rhino Palatine Skin .... these really are the most wonderful cosmetic in warframe in mu opinion

thats it guyss !! And anything else is appreciated !

Your gift will be the light in the dark path that the Tenno needs to finish.

Happy Tennobaum day once again  guysss ! Cheers !

Edited by Luftwaffes

18 minutes ago, Urim512 said:

merry christmas

Thank you so much! I can't wait to level her, I really do hope you have a wonderful day. you have no idea how much i am smiling haha ah, merry christmas and Happy Tennobaum.  @Urim512 I hope you manage to get everything you need and want this christmas. 

Edited by TheKingsHound