Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum gifting center

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, TheKingsHound said:

Thank you so much! I can't wait to level her, I really do hope you have a wonderful day. you have no idea how much i am smiling haha ah, merry christmas and Happy Tennobaum.  @Urim512 

you are welcome happy to make someone smile today if i had the plat i would have gotten you the hunhow gift

12 minutes ago, Urim512 said:

you are welcome happy to make someone smile today if i had the plat i would have gotten you the hunhow gift

That's so kind of you, you certainly made me smile, getting ready to level her right now. Aw thats so nice! That's there as a ultimate stretch goal so don't worry, octava is so good. Now to get the mods she needs lol. Already sorted how she look! all grayscale lol.  

Edited by TheKingsHound

Hi there everyone, hope everyone is having a happy holiday!  :)

If anyone has a spare 5 plat or so i would like gallium decorations

This is so i can tile the floor of my Liset. When i asked for this last year i did not quite realize how much gallium that would take (the opening of the infested room did not help XD) so I am still in need of more to tile the whole floor.

Last year when i asked for this someone was very kind and sent like 100  of them and to that person i o u a massive THANK YOU!!!   x x x <3

Thank you DE and Merry Christmas to every tenno out there

My tennobaum wishlist:

- Excalibur Prisma Skin

- Formas

- Orokin catalysts

- Octavia's sound packs

- Warframe slots

- Weapon slots

- Hunhow gift

- And maybe every tennogen skin available but that's not possible I think

Edited by Zeratul360

Merry Holidays and Happy Tennobaum Tenno!

My Tennobaum wishlist:

-Proto Volt Bundle (not for myself but for my partner Idristan, Money is tight this year and I haven't been able to get him everything I wanted to this year.)

- Limbo Agile Animation, Gotta have that hip thrust on Nidus and Rhino <3.

-Weapon Slots

-Riven Slots (Have rivens I need to sell but no one seems to want to buy)

-Black/White Color Pallet

Hopefully once I save enough Plat to get my partner the volt bundle I might be able to buy some people weapon slots and forma bundles! Been trying to sell prime stuff and rivens to make some extra plat, seems to be going slow.

Happy Tennobaum everyone! lets have some fun! :inlove: many kisses for all!

My dearest wishlist:
- Weapon slot and warframe
- Salix Solstice Syandana
- Nelumbo Syandana
- Octavia :(
- Provvok Shoulder Guard
- Nidina Armor Set
- Syrinx Armor Set
- I know it's veeery expensive but i would like the Nekros Irkalla Collection :( or the Banshee Soprana Collection 
- Smoke Colors Palette

PD: Here in Venezuela it's very impossible for me to spend money in game :( If someone wants to make me happy ,just check my wishlist or send me any gift, I will like anything!

6 hours ago, kaiidez said:

After giving some presents(and receiving to) ill post my wishlist(im not expecting to get anything, but i will love to)

Affinity Boosters

Resource/Resource Drop Chance

Daybreak color palette

Tenno color palette

Orokin colo palette

Skins 

Nidus

Ivara

Formas. -Thanks to kiyazuki-

Thats all what i want for this Christmas, have a wonderful day everyone.

all i want for this christmas is ivara T-T

Hoot.

Capture.png

The time has come around again, carols echo through the skies and another fat large man donning a red Repala syandana burned up in the atmosphere whilst flying at extreme speeds. (1046.07 km/s which is 3000 times the speed of SOUND... no Octavia music for Santa I guess.) p.s. HE IS ALSO REAL I SAW HIM AT THE MALL

Now... I have to confess, I am having a little trouble living out here in space as an Owl... It is always dark and gloomy and I am constantly getting bombarded by solar radiation in this ship, unlike the trees used to live in and I think a ghost also lives beside me...Send help https://gyazo.com/5cdd12bdbd2271f27f797b5f5d643f4e ;-; It would make my life in space a whole lot easier with a bit of lamps such as those seen in the Artisan Pack (Also, has Konzu been paying us in light bulbs?) to light up my ship o-o Also, Ember Vermillion skin looks so warm and fit for my Owlets out in the cold open space... Speaking of Owlets, they are obsessed with these cute little statues called "Noggles" and they distract the whole family (currently 16 and counting)  as we watch those big heads turn side to side... And finally if anyone is this generous to a Little Owl (Athene noctua) striving to survive, H...Hunhows Bundle... ;-; Hey, you gotta prepare for when the sentients attack, if you can't beat em, blend in with them hoping that they will leave you alone ;-;  I think the Pakal armor pieces are perfectly fit for cosplaying.

It would be received with great honor if any of these were generously gifted to an Owl such as myself. Enjoy your time~

Merry Xmas to all~

Edited by _Owls