The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fang + Reach = Good Or Bad?

Endrance

Question

Sup people, i'm here to ask about something that has been bugging me alot.

We all know that Reach (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Reach) mod increased melee weapon by 60& at max level, in heavy weapons and some big ones it's a really noticeable change, but what about shorter weapons?

Being more specific, i want to know, how does this works with Fang, will i be able to hit farther and also multiple enemies easier, or it is, truly waste of mod points and slot.

PS: This for normal Fang, i dislike Fang Prime.

Regards

Endrance

11 answers to this question

We all know that Reach (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Reach) mod increased melee weapon by 60& at max level, in heavy weapons and some big ones it's a really noticeable change, but what about shorter weapons?

Being more specific, i want to know, how does this works with Fang, will i be able to hit farther and also multiple enemies easier, or it is, truly waste of mod points and slot.

Regards

Endrance

there must be penalty or hidden mechanic. u will see only big/useful difference with heavy mele weapons.

Honestly, I notice the difference from maxed Reach more on my Cleavers than on my heavies, but that is probably because they have a nice AoE arc.

Fang has next to no AoE, and while the mod will still be noticeable, I don't know if it's worth a slot.

Regards

Endrance

fang blades only hit 1 target, so no it doesn't rly matter

Fang hit multiple target as long as they are quite close to each other. That i've tested myself

it hits 3 times per click, that's why it hits multiple targets, still the blade itself only hits 1 target, in theory you could click once and hit 3 different targets

Edited by SeiraSunmin