Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Augments

LAWD

So i had an idea for Nidus' parasite ability. Now when casted on eximux unit enemies, Nidus regenerates energy over time for few seconds. This could apply differently to special unit forces for each faction, to sort of receive the benefits of the leech instead of suffer . Sort of how Titania second ability works but all for yourself.

Edit 12/18/2017

So it could also have a variation to- when linked an an ally- : whereby it like makes allies now also invulnerable to status effects.  

Edited by LAWD
Adding additional info

that's interesting, stealing the aura of an eximus can be pretty nice, but what if nidus attaches to another player, could they share passives or would it give the other player nidus' natural health regen, i feel like just altering half the ability might not be worth it.

On 12/14/2017 at 12:58 PM, Helios1414 said:

that's interesting, stealing the aura of an eximus can be pretty nice, but what if nidus attaches to another player, could they share passives or would it give the other player nidus' natural health regen, i feel like just altering half the ability might not be worth it.

considering what the small things in Nidus abilities already do compared to other warframes who would have to use an augment , to be  somewhat equal.

So it could also have a variation to- when linked an an ally- : whereby it like makes allies now also invulnerable to status effects.