Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warning Points.?

c00ki3s

I got a Warning Points because some one is leech mods and blueprint, I say he is doing nothing on a Topic then i got a Warning point,will I got ban from that? Will the Warning point be gone?Abusive Behavior. I'm Sure all i say is he did'n do anything and that's the truth.

Edited by c00ki3s

If you have 1 warning point, the point will be gone in 1 month.

After a certain amount of warning points, you'll get banned from the forums for a certain time, but not from the game (I guess)

Also, remember, read the rules.

Your thread contained name calling, which is highly against the rules.

Remember that for the next time.

Also, if you see such players, report them per Support, and not in the forums.

If you have 1 warning point, the point will be gone in 1 month.

After a certain amount of warning points, you'll get banned from the forums for a certain time, but not from the game (I guess)

Also, remember, read the rules.

Your thread contained name calling, which is highly against the rules.

Remember that for the next time.

Also, if you see such players, report them per Support, and not in the forums.

i had a Warning Point for 3 Months because i wrote ´GZ´ to someone in a old Alert Thread

Edited by Djula

I got 3 warning point too for random S#&$, i wonder what happens on the 4th. I also wonder if they reset at some point, i got  warning points for the most petty S#&$ like calling someone a dumbass for trolling. And somehow that's abusive behavior...like no one has heard that word before...and when people call someone retarted  they get a free pass.

Edited by W4RM4CHIN3

Mods tend to over use warning points. And call anything abusive behavior.

Ive actually posted quite a lot of exaggerated posts already (though still appropriate in my opinion) and I havent had any problems with them. I actually thought that my way of expressing myself would get me into trouble here, but they seem to be open minded about that, at least about me? I dont know..

If I got a warning for something I didnt agree with, I would probably try and message a moderator and ask them why I was warned though. I think a lot of people know why they get warned but wont accept it.

Ive actually posted quite a lot of exaggerated posts already (though still appropriate in my opinion) and I havent had any problems with them. I actually thought that my way of expressing myself would get me into trouble here, but they seem to be open minded about that, at least about me? I dont know..

If I got a warning for something I didnt agree with, I would probably try and message a moderator and ask them why I was warned though. I think a lot of people know why they get warned but wont accept it.

i wrote to Rebecca why i got a Warning Point and she answered that my ´GZ´ was spamming

I told you to censor out his name. I was doing you a favor buddy and yet you ignored my advice.

Also warning points might be permanent. Like a record of what you do in the forums.

I wonder if I will get a warning point for being too fabulous.

I told you to censor out his name. I was doing you a favor buddy and yet you ignored my advice.

Also warning points might be permanent. Like a record of what you do in the forums.

Yeah, but that's either going to be a pink sparkling glowing dot at the right of your name, or an ugly sparkling not-heterosexual vampire icon at the right of your name.

Yo' better gotta watch out.

Yeah, but that's either going to be a pink sparkling glowing dot at the right of your name, or an ugly sparkling not-heterosexual vampire icon at the right of your name.

Yo' better gotta watch out.

Warning point for being too Edward Cullen.

No I didn't want this!

Edited by Palkora

I did. Then after few hours i got a warning point, *i remove all the names from the picture.

Edited by c00ki3s