Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Credits Useful In End-Game

Hipolipolopigus

Given the tales that we've heard about the insane amount of credits people have after months of completing content, I think it may be wise to take a look at credits in the end-game.

Direct-To-Platinum (DTP) Exchange

Possibly the least likely of the ideas to be implemented, but worth a shot nonetheless. The exchange rate would not need to be poor (100Kcr -> 10pt?), but it should have a minimum Mastery Rank of 9 to ensure that DE have most likely gotten a reasonable amount of loyalty and/or money from a player.

Credits For Fusion Packs

Fusion packs would likely be useful in end-game. I know I got my fair share with my recent M->GM upgrade and 50% platinum discount (Dignity hell is toasty and full of Gold Fusion Packs). I would suggest an exchange rate similar to the DTP, but perhaps a little better since it's being spent on a single item instead of offering the flexibility of DTP. Perhaps 100Kcr -> ~15pt, which would mean 500Kcr for Gold, 450Kcr for Silver and 350Kcr for Bronze.

Credits For Resources

'nuff said. Could probably work with the above exchange rates for Fusion Packs.

Any suggestions and/or criticism would be appreciated. If you happen to have a metric buttload of credits, take a screenie and share! :3

I don't think they would add the DTP idea you have... right now, they're trying to work with the currency they have now to work on the game. Plus, if there was a Credit to Platinum exchange, Void would just be a Platinum Farm because Tier 3 gives like 70k credits every run which can easily go to 7/10 of a platinum. Even if you change it to something higher it'll still be a grind for them.

Edited by Yanga

I asked Steve ( right after update 9 backlash ) about resources available via credits, he said maybe in future but not now, there is yet hope.

Currently for me the credit sink is fusing and copy the research weapons blueprints (discounting the dojo contributions).

Edited by Morgax

End-game credit sink? Mod fusion. It gets pretty ridiculous after certain levels. I make enough to fuse and thats about it. Buying all those Fieldron/Detonite/Mutagen blueprints gets quite costly as well, including the cost of making each one.

I'd say those that have 'insane' amounts of credits are farming void quite a bit, and that's fine and all, but there are definitely uses for credits.

End-game credit sink? Mod fusion. It gets pretty ridiculous after certain levels. I make enough to fuse and thats about it. Buying all those Fieldron/Detonite/Mutagen blueprints gets quite costly as well, including the cost of making each one.

Mod fusion is cheap as chips. 30k each to replicate and build a single research component, you could get all of the ones you need built with less than 10 Tower 3 runs per research type, assuming you had the precursors already.