Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access?

(XBOX)Thang Hung

Question

7 answers to this question

Just now, Neo_182 said:

I love how none of that answers his question...

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Thang Hung said:

Is the accessories pack included in the bigger pack? Thinking about buying the Prime Access pack but want to be sure what I am getting. 

Access Accessories
Platinum64 Platinum 2625 1365
Akbolto Prime -
Kogake Prime -
Mirage Prime -
Mirage Prime Glyphs -
Atavist Prime Armor -
Aberra Prime Syandana -
90 Day Affinity Booster &
Credit Booster
-
Price: USD $79.99 $59.99
Price: Euro €71.99 €53.99
Price: GBP £57.99 £44.99

Apparently these are 2 different packs for Console. The Accessories are separate to the Access.

2 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

If you are logged in the same information is displayed.

I am Logged in, this is the total information displayed on that page:

Spoiler

WHAT IS A PRIME?

A Prime Warframe, weapon, Sentinel or accessory represents technology as it was during the height of the Orokin Era. A Prime Warframe will often have additional Polarity Slots compared to the non-Prime version, and Prime weapons will boast superior performance or other advantages against their counterparts. Due to its rarity, Prime technology is coveted throughout the Solar System.

WHAT IS PRIME ACCESS?

Prime Access is a rotating program that includes the latest Prime Warframes and Prime Gear in bundles of discounted Platinum and other exclusive items made available for purchase on Warframe.com. Prime Access offers instant access to the latest Prime Warframes and Prime Gear without requiring the build time.

CAN I UPGRADE MY PRIME ACCESS PURCHASE?

Yes, you can upgrade from:

• Hall of Mirrors Pack to Eclipse Pack
  • Hall of Mirrors Pack to Prism Pack
  • Hall of Mirrors Pack and Prime Accessories Pack to Prism Pack
  • Eclipse Pack to Prism Pack
  • Eclipse Pack and Prime Accessories Pack to Prism Pack
  • Prime Accessories Pack to Prism Pack

CAN I REBUY THE SAME LEVEL OF PRIME ACCESS?

No, you cannot rebuy the same level. You are able to upgrade your Prime Access level, but not repurchase the same level. You can only purchase each level of Prime Access once.

CAN I USE A COUPON OR OTHER DISCOUNT OFFER ON PRIME ACCESS?

No, Prime Access is its own uniquely valued program and other offers or coupons will not apply.

THE PRIME ACCESS PROGRAM OFFERS EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:

The Prime Access Program offers exclusive access to the following items:

• 90-Day Credit and Affinity Boosters (Regular 3, 7 and 30-Day Boosters are available for purchase in-game)
  • Mirage Prime Glyph Pack (Regular Mirage Glyph Pack available for purchase in-game)
  • Atavist Prime Armor
  • Abbera Prime Syandana

The items that are not exclusive to the program and can be found in game include:

• Mirage Prime (Parts can be found in Relics and crafted)
  • Kogake Prime (Parts can be found in Relics and crafted)
  • Akbolto Prime (Parts can be found in Relics and crafted)
  • Platinum (Can be purchased in the Marketplace)

WILL THE EXCLUSIVE ITEMS BE AVAILABLE IN-GAME AFTER A NEW PACK IS AVAILABLE?

No. The Exclusive items in Prime Access are Exclusive to the Prime Access and Prime Vault Programs. You may see them rotated within the Programs but they will not be made available in-game

WHEN WILL NEW PACKS BE ADDED?

Prime Access will be refreshed as new Prime Warframes and Gear are introduced into the game.

WHAT IS THE CURRENT PRIME ACCESS?

Prime Access will be refreshed as new Prime Warframes and Gear are introduced into the game. The current pack is the Mirage Prime Access Pack.

DO THE PRIME ITEMS COME WITH SLOTS, CATALYSTS, AND REACTORS?

Yes!

WHAT PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN MY AREA?

Depending on your region, you will have access to different payment options. These are the same options available to you on the Buy Platinum page.

WHAT IF I ALREADY OWN SOME OF THESE ITEMS, CAN I GET A DISCOUNTED DEAL?

Items cannot be substituted, discounted or transferred.

CAN I USE THE ATAVIST PRIME ARMOR WITH ANY WARFRAME?

Yes!

CAN I USE THE ABBERA PRIME SYANDANA WITH ANY WARFRAME?

Yes!

WILL THIS PRIME DEAL BE AVAILABLE FOREVER OR WILL IT BE REPLACED WITH THE NEXT PRIME?

When the next Prime is created, Mirage Prime will be rotated out.

WILL IT BE POSSIBLE TO PURCHASE UPCOMING PRIMES THROUGH PRIME ACCESS?

Yes. Moving forward the Primes will be available through Prime Access.

I would get the accessories pack. That's what I do. Yea it's another 20 dollars and u get another 1300 plat BUT it's the ONLY way to get those accessories. And that bundle gives you 90 day boosters. Boosters are straight out expensive. I would have a hard time playing without the affinity and credit booster. Getting mirage prime and the weapons don't mean anything. They'll drop down to 40-50 plat each which is dirt cheap in my opinion. To each their own. If u really want the plat tho 1300 for another 20 is a good deal.

Thanks guys. That clears everything up nicely and made me look at this from two different perspectives. 

You guys seem to have built a nice community here. That’s good to see. I have come to Warframe from Destiny 1/2 and that community is pretty toxic  (huge understatement)  right now. 

Thanks again. 

19 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Thang Hung said:

Thanks guys. That clears everything up nicely and made me look at this from two different perspectives. 

You guys seem to have built a nice community here. That’s good to see. I have come to Warframe from Destiny 1/2 and that community is pretty toxic  (huge understatement)  right now. 

Thanks again. 

I think there was a decent influx of players to Warframe after Destiny 2 released.  Warframe (besides being 3rd person, and not having a traditional "campaign") is everything Destiny 2 should have been honestly.  I started a whole clan on PS4 with players from my Destiny clan! haha

15 hours ago, (Xbox One)Thang Hung said:

Thanks again. 

I hung out in the forums a lot more than I actually played D2.  They can get pretty funny at times, but yeah, I rarely visit anymore due to the toxicity level.