Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1min twitch drop ps4 FAILS yet again

(PSN)WhattamattaU

So they did a 1min twitch drop near the end of prime time, because the drop they wanted to do did not work.

now been 15min since that drop happened.  and still nothing showing up for anyone on PS4

and yes my accounts are linked up right. 700+ starbursts on my gear wheel along with 23 syandanas from the reworked fail drop from the gameawards

for watching partner streams afterwards still sitting in my inbox and taking up space in my appearance tab, for which i'll contact support about at some point to get the extra ones removed

1 hour ago, Clats01 said:

Stop being so self entitled, DE does not have to do any twitch drops, the fact you are whining so much over something that is free is saddening. Not to mention adding the the dozens of other whine threads like this one.

Wow who kicked you in the balls Lmao !!

It's just as sad to get "triggered" by others that come into a forum to vent or "whine" as you say... just ignore the posts and try to find another post to participate in that doesn't bring up such negative feelings.

No one owes anyone anything in this world... that's common knowledge, but if DE is trying to test Twitch Drops and those drops aren't working on a particular platform then that's an issue that should be brought to their attention, so they can do what is necessary to improve the system. 

lol 1 triggered snowflake later....    an no i was not whining about it.  I am that gruff/sarcastic in real life and greatly enjoy triggering thin skin snowflakes...

I am pointing this out because twitch chat is a giant steaming pile of...  flying by on the screen even in slow mode.   /w warframe on twitch is pointless.

tickets just waste the time of support, which moves slow enough already.

that leaves pointing it out int he forums.. where others can also chime in and say what a few have already said...  ie... same here nothing yet...

now over 5 hours later. letting systems maybe get in sync. playing the game, restarting after crashes that still abound on console, dealing with host/client data mismatch BS

on console, which should not be happening in the first place. back to just point out yet again...  the twitch drop failed for PS4 at least...  even after giving everything plenty of time.

sadly after the 1st 10min, already knew ps4 would not be seeing the drop. (drops for the overly taxing PoE PC twitch stream bonanza, with when we could 10-20 streams open, ALL drops showed up in under 10m and most right around the 5min mark or the "drop" happening)

So as to weather or not they do ever show up... dont really care. this is just being posted so others can chime in with the same problem, for others that never post to see, yes something else that didn't work... again. and my favorite trigger snowflakes that love to try to take over a thread by putting down the Op or others in it and watching their posts make them look dumber and dumber with each new post.

I haven't had Twitch drops working since the multi Exilus-snafu.

Not the 1 min (GMT error test from Thursday's Prime Time Test)

No Twitch Drop from watching Game Awards Stream

No Twitch Drop from Today's 30minute Dev Stream

Hopefully Twitch Drops will get resolved soon -ish.

22 hours ago, Clats01 said:

Stop being so self entitled, DE does not have to do any twitch drops, the fact you are whining so much over something that is free is saddening. Not to mention adding the the dozens of other whine threads like this one.

How does DE have nothing to do with Twitch Drops, when DE Rebecca and DE Megan are setting them up and asking Warren/Megan to see if Twitch chat can confirm the Twitch Drops working???

welp at the end of the dev stream, steve said they would look into it and someone else (or steve, dont remember busy actually playing while watching) said something about possibility of alert...

at anyrate, after seeing region on ps4 at least, from people watchin, looking/waiting for drops and letting others in chat know what was going on...  the only thing that about sums it up #StopConsoleDiscrimination & #2ndclassplayers were the themes in chat...