Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how much love does have over warframes?

silvardragon

They could come up with anything at this point. Part of what I'm saying is the Devs seem to really create in a bubble sometimes and while they listen for the feedback they don't necessarily use it for inspiration when it comes to brand new mechanics and serious content updates. They tend to hear for what works and what people think is cool and develop that for a bit until their next concept is released, but after playing this game for so many updates I truly feel they make what they make without real regards to what the playerbase is talking about. And maybe that's for the better, since they are free to experiment and don't get trapped into developmental loops which suck the creativity out of a game. And I can't argue it hasn't worked out for them, they have manage to maintain a F2P game for half a decade with not just a steady and reliable playerbase, but increasing reputation and brand loyalty. All the time not going for every monetary exploitative practice in the book and with no where near the amount of resources bigger companies have brought to bear and have failed. So for that I think whatever they are doing is brilliant and I will always see what they come up with next and give it a fair shot. Even though I'm not a fan of Operators or POE I see the effort they put in and the fact that the core game remains unchanged regardless of if you use them or not speaks to their respect for what they created and the effort we bring to the game. I just wish I knew what was going on in their heads sometimes.

Relics, Operators and POE were never in any sphere of conversation I ever had, either inside or outside the game. If you follow the history of the game and the original lore(yeah I know WHAT LORE) the direction the game is taking storywise and visually is going in a completely new direction, with the inclusion of actual human figures as playable characters. My only prediction that I could say with certainty is that we will get something else completely new in the near future and that will be introduced as "the new end game". Though I wonder, after 5 years of developing the same software code, there isn't talk of a Warframe 2 and rebuilding the game engine from the ground up.

then maybe the operator could be in the new end game with the school specific armour and weapons the school specific armour and weapons should have their own little sub area just below the actual school of selected school i tend to not use my operator alot by himself becouse he's weak compared to the warframes and alot of people are scared of the operator getting the new meta end game then maybe the operator could compliment the warframes differently than they do now like: the warframes is power armour like in fallout 4 but we shouldn't make warframe the same as other games just as the same genre of game so the warframes should work more as a armour than a robot that we have the ability to control from afar the warframes we have could be in display as "armour" that compliments school specific armour we could eguip for our operators and with the school specific weapons they can do what the school gives like healing or energy to allies and damage to enemies or the amps could work like that?

Operators have plenty enough abilities, utility, and damage as it is. I can kill things with ease at Sortie 3 levels, tank hits for a goodly while (far, far more than most of my Warframes), CC entire rooms with AoE stun, heal my Warframe or teammates on demand, travel hundreds of meters nearly instantaneously...really, the list goes on. After seeing the terrifying potential that Focus brings to the table, it's become obvious that anyone complaining about it or the Operator being "useless" just haven't bothered to invest any time into the system. There's definitely some work to be done in regards to what each Focus school brings to the table (Madurai and Unairu don't feel like they stack up to the others at all), but by and large the whole deal seems fairly well-done. All I'd like to see at this point is the promised animation sets, improvements to the voice lines (their scripts are just heinous, honestly..), and the ability to give some sort of distinct personality of your choosing. Beyond that, anything else would be unexpected treats or unwarranted reworks, depending on what's done.

(And as to a comment I saw earlier about Operators breaking the lore...dude, they'd been hinting at the kiddos since the very first Warframe flavor text. This didn't exactly come out of left field.)

22 hours ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Personally I fell that allowing us to use mods on the operators could go a long way. There would probably be an entire other mod set, but that would give some much needed strength to operators.

I just don't want any more emphasis on Operator's at all and hope they focus on improving existing gameplay 

22 hours ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

There would probably be an entire other mod set, but that would give some much needed strength to operators.

I have most of my waybounds unlocked and I can say that operators are pretty strong now.Supportive abilities they have could be used even in some high lvl missions.

I was in situations on Hydron where I was leveling AMP's and on my big suprise in many runs I had most kills .I was in operator mod all of this time.

With mind step waybound its like you are using Worm Hole making Warframes a lot quicker.Moving this way in PoE is also very good.

Operator's Arcane Magus Elevate is also in my opinion the best arcane in this game.

maybe they should have the suit/armour that's within the specific school giving them shield and armour from the beginning and giving them abilities within the school to help everyone or themselves? and maybe specific weapon types for each school to help out further to the gameplay and sorties?

On December 15, 2017 at 10:21 AM, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Personally I fell that allowing us to use mods on the operators could go a long way. There would probably be an entire other mod set, but that would give some much needed strength to operators.

Yes that would be pretty fun - a whole mod screen and separate mods for the operator.  They are already allowing us to modify the basic attack with PoE attachments, so maybe this is something we will see in the future.  :)