Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarcity of sentient cores due to event

(PSN)edragon46

I'm not sure if it's just me but it seems the infested scared away all the free roaming eidolon vamvalyst. 

Seems like the only way you can get sentient cores is by fighting the teralyst now and that's just far too time consuming for little reward making the rate of gaining quill standing painfully slow to where it's almost a complete loss of interest.

Should add battalyst, conculyst etc to the plains of eidolon and drop mid tier cores or at least add sentient cores as a reward to the bounty board so it's not just two ways of obtaining them. I'm actually looking forward to the plague star event to be over so the vamvalyst come back... At least I hope they do.

16 hours ago, (PS4)Unstar said:

I can only begin to describe how much better your life will be if you give up on the Quills entirely.  Imagine, if you will, doing things you enjoy with your limited time in this world.  That's the future I present to you, and it's the future I want you to have.

Some of us like hunting the Eidolon from time to time.

On 12/17/2017 at 4:35 PM, (PS4)edragon46 said:

I'm not sure if it's just me but it seems the infested scared away all the free roaming eidolon vamvalyst. 

Yes, Vomvalyst spawns were reduced during the event.  Now that the event is over, it should be back to normal.

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

Some of us like hunting the Eidolon from time to time.

I was talking to OP, who indicated that they weren't interested in the Teralyst fight.  The entire point of my post was to say that you should do things with your time that you enjoy.  If you enjoy hunting the Teralyst, I encourage you to do so to your heart's content.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Unstar said:

I was talking to OP, who indicated that they weren't interested in the Teralyst fight.  The entire point of my post was to say that you should do things with your time that you enjoy.  If you enjoy hunting the Teralyst, I encourage you to do so to your heart's content.

Thanks for the clarification.  I totally didn't read it in the way you originally intended.  Apologies for not catching your meaning.