Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus 4th Ravenous Bug [Fixed]

matityah

After update 22.6.0.0 i noticed a bug with ravenous. The four infested stocks are the only thing that shows, no grass, or maggots, or a noticeable health regeneration from standing in the spawn area. The power duration counter is also stuck at the beginning and does not decrease over time and stays that way throughout the mission.

Ok, so  i just got nidus and i was having a really fun time with him, cuz you know watching people get eaten by maggots. Anyway so today i tried his fourth abilty which is ravenous and it's not working. And yes i already build up the stacks its just that the "beautifull flowers" doesn't appear and the duration is stuck on 51 seconds. Only the maggots spawned tho.

Please fix this issue.

Yesterday after the large update, I came to find Nidus' Ravenous to only semi-work. The increased heal rate seems to be the only part that is working. The ground doesn't convert into infested, the timer does not count down, and maggots do not spawn. The infested stacks are consumed properly. The infested swaying pylons seem to stay when trying to summon another Ravenous field. This happens in any mission and in the plains.

I have uploaded a small video on the matter. The beginning video is to show the heal rate buff while Archwing is equipped, the field I layed down was on the other side of the plains. Following is the lack of infested patch / timer / non-maggot matters. 
Everything else for Nidus is in working order.

So I pulled my Nidus out to do some killing and was disappointed to discover that his 4, Ravenous, is doing none of the things it's supposed to do - except consume stacks when you cast it.

When you first cast the ability, it creates the infested pillars and consumes your 3 stacks as normal, but the infested grass doesn't spawn, nor do the maggots. Meaning, the ability doesn't grant any regeneration, nor does it deal damage - directly or not. Also, the duration of the ability doesn't tick down, implying that it's lasting forever (further evidenced by the fact that the pillars never go away - even if you recast the ability.) In fact, recasting the ability multiple times will generate multiple sets of infested pillars, a feat which shouldn't be possible since only one instance of the ability is supposed to be active at a time - normally, recasting it before it wears off would just move it.

Hoping this gets fixed soon, I really love my Nidus and want to see him at his best again.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/5aaDe

hKT1YcV.jpg

Here's my build, in case that helps: https://imgur.com/a/Nn5qO

Edit: another screenshot

8LPiaMT.jpg

Edited by GamesDude

Nidus 4th (Ravenous) ability not working at all.
Now it can be spawned all over the place and stays there forever because the timer is stuck and not counting down.
The HP regen buff stick to you even if you are far from place it was cated on.
And maggots are not spawning at all.

Spoiler

Qdh0rdu.jpg

Edited by Daerux
i forget to add picture

BUMP. With more info. After doing some more testing with Nidus I believe the issue lies in latency and connectivity to host. 4 games in a row while solo in "friends only" ravenous worked 100% of the time with varrying builds and mutation stack count. As soon as I was public and not host the ult only triggered properly once out of the 8 attempts. I hope this maybe can help some. Nidus is such a cool frame and id love to play him some more.

So ever since the dynamic weather that was implemented into the PoE, I noticed a bug with Nidus' 4th ability and that is, when ever you cast it, it will spawn underneath the ground and no maggots will spawn

if someone could help fix or explain more detail about  the bug that would help alot 

Thanks.:satisfied:

Hi, recently i go to a sup and my 4 doesent work, no maggots and no infested things in the floor only the tentacles and thats weird. If someone can tell me what is happend because i close the game and the bug stay and the timer of the ability doesent move stay on 48 for ever. 

If it's related to the loadout then it definately isn't something with the primary, secondary and companions, I switched them out and the problem is still there. I also tried with and without a zaw and that doesn't matter either. That only leaves mods on melee and nidus that could be bugging it, if they are related at all.

Та же  самая проблема. 4 способность Нидуса не работает. Появляются щупальца, нет заражения, нет личинок и таймер не идет. До последнего обновления все работало нормально.