Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Turbofire-Option

Pave

I believe he's referring to a function similar to turbo fire game control pads. He wants an option to make the game automatically pull the trigger of semi-automatic weapons at their maximum refire rate while the fire button is held down.

In other words, he wants to make every semi-automatic weapon in the game fully automatic.

Edited by A5PECT

*sigh*

Unrequired, but whatever:

Is the combat-mechanics of this game rhytm-based similiar to Phantasy Star Online or Final Fantasy - Crystal Chronicles? No -> Add Turbofire-option

Is the combat-mechanics of this game QTE-mass-a-button-as-fast-as-possible? No, they're rate of fire-limited -> Add Turbofire-option

*sigh*

Unrequired, but whatever:

Is the combat-mechanics of this game rhytm-based similiar to Phantasy Star Online or Final Fantasy - Crystal Chronicles? No -> Add Turbofire-option

Is the combat-mechanics of this game QTE-mass-a-button-as-fast-as-possible? No, they're rate of fire-limited -> Add Turbofire-option

That would make semi-automatic weapons meaningless. Add fire-rate mods to the Snipetron and just hold down the mouse button.

No, that's not how it's supposed to be. You want automatic weapons, use macro.

Title.

The only reason I'd ever be a fan of auto-refire would be because it would fix that stupid bug and the Burston could get nerfed because its performance in-game would finally match what it is on paper.

To be honest though, just bind fire to mouse wheel.  And I'd rather they fixed the bug rather than dancing around it.

Could you re-phrase?

There is no rea-son to not have this fea-ture.

...I haven't hyphenated English for awhile, but here's the same phrase in phonetics:

ˈðer ɪz ˈnoʊ ˈriːzən tə ˈnɑt ˈhæv ˈðɪs ˈfiːtʃər.

I'm lost.

Excellent, that's the perfect starting point of getting back to study the basics of reading comprehension in English.

Now let me ask you this: Who or what would lose if this optional feature was implemented?

The asnwer can be found in the box below, by clicking that fancy "Spoiler"-button:

No one and no thing. Everyone and everything would win! Especiialy since it would be optional, no one would be forced to use it. Huzzah!

Excellent, that's the perfect starting point of getting back to study the basics of reading comprehension in English.

Now let me ask you this: Who or what would lose if this optional feature was implemented?

The asnwer can be found in the box below, by clicking that fancy "Spoiler"-button:

No one and no thing. Everyone and everything would win! Especiialy since it would be optional, no one would be forced to use it. Huzzah!

Eh, the one flaw with you reasoning, is that devs WANT semi auto weapons, they don't want everything to be full auto.

Eh, the one flaw with you reasoning, is that devs WANT semi auto weapons, they don't want everything to be full auto.

Elaborate, please.

Oh hold on, no, you don't need to if you don't want to, that is. because the developers have already answered to this themselves:

"We'll adjust the rate of fire accordingly to ideal vs damage output to keep the semi-automatic-feeling."

as freely quoted from one of the live-stream-broadcast-session.

Also they said:

"We understand that some players need to use separate third-party auto-clicking-software due various reasons, and we don't want to punish them"

as quoted freely again on the very same broadcast-session.

In other words, the developers themselves are endorsing turbofire-function. And that statement is already means they have nothing against implementing this option.

Elaborate, please.

Oh hold on, no, you don't need to if you don't want to, that is. because the developers have already answered to this themselves:

as freely quoted from one of the live-stream-broadcast-session.

Also they said:

as quoted freely again on the very same broadcast-session.

In other words, the developers themselves are endorsing turbofire-function. And that statement is already means they have nothing against implementing this option.

....Or they simply won't punish people who do. Again, they want to keep the semi auto feel, and for those who don't want to, I assume they'll just not do anything about. Or maybe they will put an option in, but imo that seems kinda silly.

Well, they better start handing out these peripherals then if they want to keep the feel they are oh-so-worried about.

Pistol%20Grip%20images.jpg

That is, of course, if this if the feeling many keep referencing to, especially with words "feel", "immersion" and so on.

Edited by Pave

Well, they better start handing out these peripherals then if they want to keep the feel they are oh-so-worried about.

Pistol%20Grip%20images.jpg

That is, of course, if this if the feeling many keep referencing to, especially with words "feel", "immersion" and so on.

That's a strawman, they want people to use semi auto guns, as semi auto guns SHOCKER right? CRAZY right? They don't want every pistol to feel like an inferior viper/afuris because they would be m1 (or whatever your fire button is), and they'd all be boring. Should the latron be full auto? Of course not, it's a semi auto rifle THAT'S IT'S THING. you sacrifice a little fire rate, for some more power. Should burst weapons be full auto? Of course not, they fire in bursts. You pull the trigger, it fires (in this case) 3 rounds. Holding the trigger down shouldn't do anything else (JUST LIKE REAL LIFE, WOAH!)

If you REALLY want a full auto gun from a semi, just bind fire to the mouse wheel down or up.

Your english is uncomprehensible as it is. What're you trying to be? A book?

Ain't got time for bed-time stories, so cut the crap and stop trying so hard at looking good or at least trying to.

Every game has semi weapons for a reason. They stand out from the others in different ways. With an option like that, the game would be too easy - regardless of it being an optional choice. Most players would use it, semi-automatic weapons which were powerful are now over-powered, thanks to some simple fire-rate mods and an automatic firing mode option.

Want to change your firing mode? Use macros.

Your english is uncomprehensible as it is. What're you trying to be? A book?

Ain't got time for bed-time stories, so cut the crap and stop trying so hard at looking good or at least trying to.

Every game has semi weapons for a reason. They stand out from the others in different ways. With an option like that, the game would be too easy - regardless of it being an optional choice. Most players would use it, semi-automatic weapons which were powerful are now over-powered, thanks to some simple fire-rate mods and an automatic firing mode option.

Want to change your firing mode? Use macros.

What was the last game with a semi-auto weapon that didn't also fire by just holding down the button?

Right, so up to this point all the pistols and single-shot guns / launchers, in most of the games I've been have playing, are fully automatic because I could shoot by holding down fire-button without the need of letting the button go?

There is -logic- in what has been said...

What was the last game with a semi-auto weapon that didn't also fire by just holding down the button?

Brink. CoD (any of them, so that's 8 games). Fallout 3 + New Vegas. Borderlands 1 and 2. Red Orchastra, Payday 1 and 2 (beta), L4D 1 and 2, Killing Floor, Deus Ex: HR. Crysis 1, 2 and 3, Bulletstorm, Arma 2, Dead Island, Metro 2033, Metro Last Light, Section 8: Prejudice, Blacklight: Retribution Saints Row 3, CS:GO, Bioshock 2, Lost Planet 2, GTA 4,  Need I REALLY go on after listing 26 games? (not sure which side you're on, but you seem for full auto semi auto weapons) (edit for more because why not)

Right, so up to this point all the pistols and single-shot guns / launchers, in most of the games I've been have playing, are fully automatic because I could shoot by holding down fire-button without the need of letting the button go?

There is -logic- in what has been said...

What games have you been playing? I just listed a few of the games I've played recently.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1