Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Turbofire-Option

Pave

Akbolto theoretical is after a +fire rate mod.  Have you applied that mod to both the Despair and Hikou?

Also, this is more of a problem with the fire rate bug, anyway.  Once the fire rate bug is fixed, the Akbolto's true fire rate can be adjusted to 6.8 or whatever.

Alternatively, we can just bypass the fire-rate bug by making all guns full-auto and saying "If you want to shoot it semi-auto, click instead of holding down the button."

I wondered where the 17 came from. I was going to use the 20 from the wiki, but you said 17 so I just rolled with it. Anyway, the point is moot. If you use a macro or the scroll wheel, you get 6.8 or so depending on your graphics settings. Personally, I think the Akbolto should feel like the pistols from TF2, and that it should have a fire rate of 11.6 but that's neither here nor there.

To account for reload speed, I took (damage per magazine / (time to empty magazine + reload)) for simplicity. That formula assumes you're always fighting enormous bullet sponges and you always start with an empty gun, but it seems close enough for the purposes of this thread.

Brink. CoD (any of them, so that's 8 games). Fallout 3 + New Vegas. Borderlands 1 and 2. Red Orchastra, Payday 1 and 2 (beta), L4D 1 and 2, Killing Floor, Deus Ex: HR. Crysis 1, 2 and 3, Bulletstorm, Arma 2, Dead Island, Metro 2033, Metro Last Light, Section 8: Prejudice, Blacklight: Retribution Saints Row 3, CS:GO, Bioshock 2, Lost Planet 2, GTA 4,  Need I REALLY go on after listing 26 games? (not sure which side you're on, but you seem for full auto semi auto weapons) (edit for more because why not)

What games have you been playing? I just listed a few of the games I've played recently.

You forgot Halo CE, 2, 3, ODST, Reach, & 2, Star Trek Online, Mass Effect 1, 2, & 3, Sniper Ghost Warrior, Half Life 1, 2, 2.1, & 2.2, Dead Space 1, 2, & 3, F.E.A.R. 1, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 2, 2.1, & 3, and Battlefield 2 & 3.

If you don't like having to click over and over and over and over, like in real life, don't use a semi auto weapon, use a full auto! OR learn to get use to using the semi auto weapon the correct way.

You forgot Halo CE, 2, 3, ODST, Reach, & 2, Star Trek Online, Mass Effect 1, 2, & 3, Sniper Ghost Warrior, Half Life 1, 2, 2.1, & 2.2, Dead Space 1, 2, & 3, F.E.A.R. 1, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 2, 2.1, & 3, and Battlefield 2 & 3.

If you don't like having to click over and over and over and over, like in real life, don't use a semi auto weapon, use a full auto! OR learn to get use to using the semi auto weapon the correct way.

Heh, true, I forgot about all of those, completely.

For the people asking for a turbo fire:
Maybe if DE wanted the weapons to not be one shot per click they would have, I dont know, programmed them that way originally?

If DE wanted them all to act like full auto weapons they would have coded them that way from the beginning.  So I see this as an entirely moot argument.

Edited by Tsukinoki

For the people asking for a turbo fire:

Maybe if DE wanted the weapons to not be one shot per click they would have, I dont know, programmed them that way originally?

Gasp, crazy talk. You mean to say, DE wants semi auto weapons? Crazy I tell you, CRAZY. (although, this is more of a petition for change for those that want it, which is silly imo. Semi auto guns are semi auto because they don't keep firing after the first pull of the trigger.)

@KvotheTheArcane1
I know.  Its just as insane as to say that they purposefully chose to make them semi-auto!  Oh the shock from that revelation.

They have stated that they are going to leave them Semi-Auto and that if you really want to use them as an auto weapon either use a auto-clicker or map it to the scroll wheel.  This 'petition' has been answered in the past and the answer wont change.

I don't think the game needs this. If you are too lazy to click that isn't the game's fault.

This. Seriously.

The reasoning that an auto fire feature should be added just so everyone is on the same level is akin to professional sports allowing performance enhancing drugs just so lesser athletes can compete on the same level. Or, If you prefer a less colorful analogy: communism.

Edited by Karma_Ghost

No thing loses due this addition (because I also include AI as a party).

There's no reason to not have this feature.

This feature would be an utter waste of time and would not help the game progress in any way shape or form.

The only reason I agree with the OP is due to the bs of frame-rate trashing semi-auto/burst-fire weapons. Your frame rate drops even slightly your dps with a "Semi-auto" (anything that can't continuously fire with the the trigger held) will take a nose dive. Easiest way to see this is to join a vauban using a torid at like Xini. My pc runs games like Planet Side 2 with medium graphics at 30+ fps, yet I have to always have Warframe set to the lowest settings to keep up my fps during actual gameplay. And just so no one assumes anything, I only own 4 fullauto weapons (Sobek, Mk1, Gorgon, and Despair) at the moment and all the single shot fire arms, and on all the single shot weapons only on the chargable ones do I find a maxed fire rate mod worth it due to always relying on my fps to determine my final fire rate.