Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Going To Happen To Void Raid Keys?

Tetsmeha

With the announced removal of the raid mission type. What will happen to void raid keys in your inventory? Will they be replaced with the new mission type or will DE just remove them?

What do you guys think will happen? Or if DE has actually said anything about this, please link me to the quote.

With the announced removal of the raid mission type. What will happen to void raid keys in your inventory? Will they be replaced with the new mission type or will DE just remove them?

What do you guys think will happen? Or if DE has actually said anything about this, please link me to the quote.

This might be an appropriate place to ask this - is there anywhere I can get a transcript of these live streams? I'm hearing impaired and would like to know what went on in them.

Both your questions were answered in the below thread...you don't have to shift through hours of video just use the news and announcement section of the forums...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/89094-thanks-for-watching-livestream-11/

Both your questions were answered in the below thread...you don't have to shift through hours of video just use the news and announcement section of the forums...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/89094-thanks-for-watching-livestream-11/

Ok... I skimmed through that thread, and I don't see a transcript, nor even any spoilers where one could be except the question list and note about the end of the stream being crashed. Am I missing something?

you get 100 plat for 1 key

We'd just have to have someone kind enough to make note of everything that was discussed in the live stream. There has never been any "official" transcript for any of the live streams. A few people would type out things from some of the live streams, but nothing more than that from what I've seen.

I still need to finish it, I missed the first hour.

We'd just have to have someone kind enough to make note of everything that was discussed in the live stream. There has never been any "official" transcript for any of the live streams. A few people would type out things from some of the live streams, but nothing more than that from what I've seen.

I still need to finish it, I missed the first hour.

Thanks for the explanation. Suppose I'll live without it, was just curious for the most part anyways. Owell.

Your keys will be updated to the new game types, according to what they said on the livestream.

This. Steve has explicitly stated that your Void raids will be converted to the new mission type.

Could we get this thread locked please, before more trolls derail it?

Thanks for the explanation. Suppose I'll live without it, was just curious for the most part anyways. Owell.

You Tube also provides closed captions that you can turn on.  Though it often gets things wrong.

Edited by Isro