Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

when is this no chat over?

demeonsix

Question

its no chating all day i just finished platinum farm yesterday took me 2 months now all day the chat is not working im prety pissedoff now cauze the crap developers do nothing about it if this goes on for a view more hrs im gona quit warframe and play destiny 2 cauze im getting sick of this hapening again and again and agin and again developers plz do something about it wanted to say thx but like this no one deserves a thx also iknow it realy bad when a game pisses you off but try working for something for 2 months then discover you cant get it over something silly like chat server probs,,,,it sucks cauze the player doesnt deserve that for his hard work and dedication thx for this,,,

8 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Awesomenisticus said:

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

^Try this or restart your modem.

To OP , It might be a problem on your end because there is no chat server issue and its working as intended.

OR you somehow got chat banned because of saying something forbidden in chat.

Either way , calling DE " crap developers " or threatening them with " im gonna quit and play Destiny 2 " won't solve your issue.

Ask Support to solve your problem.

33 minutes ago, demeonsix said:

... im gona quit warframe and play destiny 2 ...

Good luck, Destiny 2 is garbage.

Also, this is definitely on your end!  All chat is working for me (on PC and PS4) so you either disabled chat in Options, you were banned for saying something you shouldn't (I find this most probable given your attitude in your post, I can see you getting belligerent very easily), or there's something wrong with your network.  

On 20-12-2017 at 6:49 PM, (PS4)CannaWhoopazz13 said:

Good luck, Destiny 2 is garbage.

Also, this is definitely on your end!  All chat is working for me (on PC and PS4) so you either disabled chat in Options, you were banned for saying something you shouldn't (I find this most probable given your attitude in your post, I can see you getting belligerent very easily), or there's something wrong with your network.  

i did not curse in warframe as far as i know i just farmed 2 month,s i cant buy anything so ill check if my chat is somehow disabled but try to understand this i just spend allot of time for 1 thing i  realy wantedand then i couldnt buy anything and the chat is still not working do if you dont get why thats getting me a bit mad thats youre problem i dont care if you call me easily beliggerent  i waited for like  1 and a half day  before i posted this so i ran out of patience and got a little bit mad cauze there was no explaination or any reason at all why my chat is not working  so blame me for getting abit mad about that i will not care cauze im no unreasonable guy i got mad after almost 2 days and u just probably asumed i got mad right away wich makes u a judgemental somethhing i dont like and wont use the actual words for it cauze you will probably try blaming me for that too i also would advice trying to ask for a beter explaination nexxt time you are gona asume stuff about someone you dont even know thankyou goodbye