Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1 week of chat failing to load. No response from DE.

(XBOX)Frohd Bek

1 entire week of people reporting the same issue with chat. Blue loading circle accompanied by "failed to connect to chat server". 

Can we please, for Christ sake, get some kind of response about this? How many identical threads need to be made before you folk look into this? There are around 15 of 'em by my last count. 

Maybe the kickbot banned a bunch of people? I don't know. But please, before you go on vacation for a whole week look into this! 

22 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Frohd Bek said:

Blue loading circle accompanied by "failed to connect to chat server". 

Do you need Xbox Live to connect to chat?

Have you tried anything to solve your issue? DE will probably claim that the problem is on your end, unless you got a ban.

I have Xbox Live. I've tried resetting my router, console and then both at the same time. I've cleared my cache and also tried uninstalling and reinstalling.  

I don't even know if it's a ban because nothing notified me of such, hence my coming to the bug forum to see that many other folk are having this same issue. 

My problem is that not a single DE representative has acknowledged any of the myriad threads of this issue players are having.