The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Random Fps drops In-game

MissingEntity

Seemingly out of nowhere my frames drop all the way to 1 frequently. My PC is good enough to run warframe at 60fps, but the drops happen everywhere, even on the ship or on solo. I've tried disabling DirectX 11 and 12, disabling 64 Bit mode, reinstalling the game, from steam and from the warframe website. Nothing has seemed to fix this. The drops make the game extremely unplayable, and its really starting to be annoying. Please help.

2 minutes ago, MissingEntity said:

GTX 940m, i7-6500U, 8gbs of ram

That should be fine for WF. Not great spec, but its okay. What graphics level to you use Low/Med/High etc.

• I would suggest you check the the utilisations of your CPU and GPU while playing, just to make sure that they are working fine.
  • Can you also moniter the PC temperature. I had a laptop (older one) that would overheat and down-clock. This would be accompanied by a strange noise (hard to describe). Frame rate would drop to 0 - 5 FPS, and would happen anywhere in the game (ship, raids, missions).

3 minutes ago, krc473 said:

That should be fine for WF. Not great spec, but its okay. What graphics level to you use Low/Med/High etc.

• I would suggest you check the the utilisations of your CPU and GPU while playing, just to make sure that they are working fine.
  • Can you also moniter the PC temperature. I had a laptop (older one) that would overheat and down-clock. This would be accompanied by a strange noise (hard to describe). Frame rate would drop to 0 - 5 FPS, and would happen anywhere in the game (ship, raids, missions).

I keep all my settings on off or low. Thank you for the help, it really is great.