Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

damage 2.5

SpyGhostOtissss

don't nerf slash

it will only make people use already powerful weapons over mediocre weapons that were good with hunter munitions

impact

ragdoll sucks, stun is better since stun opens for headshots, instead: knockout: enemy falls to its knees (opening for a headshot) duration based on the impact dmg. a sniper would knock the enemy down for lets say 3 seconds while akstelleto would just stun them. some people are saying disarm but I disagree since it doesn't kill the enemy

puncture

75% dmg reduction sucks, the weakest enemy is a dead one. I'd rather kill an enemy fast and kill it before he kills me instead of having the enemy kill me slower and me not killing him. hitting the same spot and puncturing the armor and making that specific punctured spot armor-ignore when shot would be very good. 

8 minutes ago, SpyGhostOtissss said:

don't nerf slash

it will only make people use already powerful weapons over mediocre weapons that were good with hunter munitions

impact

ragdoll sucks, stun is better since stun opens for headshots, instead: knockout: enemy falls to its knees (opening for a headshot) duration based on the impact dmg. a sniper would knock the enemy down for lets say 3 seconds while akstelleto would just stun them. some people are saying disarm but I disagree since it doesn't kill the enemy

puncture

75% dmg reduction sucks, the weakest enemy is a dead one. I'd rather kill an enemy fast and kill it before he kills me instead of having the enemy kill me slower and me not killing him. hitting the same spot and puncturing the armor and making that specific punctured spot armor-ignore when shot would be very good. 

That would make puncture completely useless for weapons that aren't accurate and for melee. Hotspot idea sounds nice on paper but it's a million times worse than buffed puncture.

A dead player does no damage either.

7 minutes ago, God_is_a_Cat_Girl said:

That would make puncture completely useless for weapons that aren't accurate and for melee. Hotspot idea sounds nice on paper but it's a million times worse than buffed puncture.

A dead player does no damage either.

disagreed. I said armor ignore. without armor, a lvl 80 arid heavy gunner loses about 2million ehp, so even inacurate can still shoot spot at least once then it does nice dmg with a melee, stances hit same spots anyway lol. 

Edited by SpyGhostOtissss