Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questioning Rng Gods During Xini

Tainted_Fox

wave 5   tower 2 raid

wave 10 tower 2 raid

wave 15 tower 2 raid

wave 20 tower 2 raid

wave 25 tower 2 raid

the chances of this happening every 5 waves cant be that high right?
i question the loot tables be buggy still

Edited by Tainted_Fox

wave 5   tower 2 raid

wave 10 tower 2 raid

wave 15 tower 2 raid

wave 20 tower 2 raid

wave 25 tower 2 raid

Both Tower raid and tower extermination 2 keys have 15% chance of appearing in the reward. The other keys are all in the 2% range so it not that unusual to get the trash drop tier 2.

wave 5   tower 2 raid

wave 10 tower 2 raid

wave 15 tower 2 raid

wave 20 tower 2 raid

wave 25 tower 2 raid

Lucky you!

Gnathos

wave 5 heated charge

wave 10 heated charge

wave 15 hellfire

wave 20 heated charge

wave 25 hellfire

wave 30 hellfire

And then I dumped it... Cause I see no reason at all.

Edited by Unibot

Both Tower raid and tower extermination 2 keys have 15% chance of appearing in the reward. The other keys are all in the 2% range so it not that unusual to get the trash drop tier 2.

the 15% chance explains a fair bit of it. that now tells me that the newer tower 2 keys has more value than the old raid 2 keys.

im just a but surprised when it happened 5 times in a row. surprises me less though now

but that only brings up more questions. why should i grind to wave 50 if the loot chance the exact same chance each 5 waves?

correct me if im wrong. but it seems the chances are the same going to wave 5-10 and leaving as opposed to keep going to higher waves?

Edited by Tainted_Fox

but that only brings up more questions. why should i grind to wave 50 if the loot chance the exact same chance each 5 waves?

correct me if im wrong. but it seems the chances are the same going to wave 5-10 and leaving as opposed to keep going to higher waves?

There are only 3 tier within a defense mission, as long as the NPC area high enough level to count as reward level 3 there is no point going any higher. I believe Xin counts as reward level 3 at wave 5 so no reason at all to go higher, if I am wrong at most it would be wave 10. I know that places like outer terminus that start at level 70? have zero reason at all to go past 5 because the reward will never get better.

There are only 3 tier within a defense mission, as long as the NPC area high enough level to count as reward level 3 there is no point going any higher. I believe Xin counts as reward level 3 at wave 5 so no reason at all to go higher, if I am wrong at most it would be wave 10. I know that places like outer terminus that start at level 70? have zero reason at all to go past 5 because the reward will never get better.

thanks for clearing that up for me, and im glad i posted this thread too to find out about it. looking into the loot tables now and regretting not getting the rare 5 fusions cores. knowing this now i feel so mislead by trying to grind up to higher waves. 

+1