Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[New Frame Idea] Lawless The Cheater Warframe

R3b3ll10n90s

Alright, this idea comes up purely because of hackusation when guy with ego saw someone playing god dictate the flow of the game, the first thing usually come up in their mind is hacking. Well, if they like calling people who are better than them a hacker so why not openly cheat them? That's the idea, merging cheat into the mechanic.

Name: Lawless

Lore: Warframe of Corpus origin inspired by Nef Anyo behavior at The Index cheating his opponent [an unnamed Corpus dude] started his project right after the Tenno won the contest with help of rogue Corpus scientists and [an unnamed misguided Tenno]. They create Lawless with aim to use him in The Index to win a lot of reward to get rich but thing goes wrong when Corpus authority found out about the project, they shut it down and disassembled the completed parts and scattered all over their space.

Theme: 19th century fashion

Base Stats
Armor: 15 (65 at max)
Health: 100 (350 at max)
Shield: 100 (250 at max)
Energy: 200 (300 at max)
Splint Speed: 1.10

Passive Ability: Shock Absorber
Reduce recoil and improve accuracy for all weapons.

1st Ability: Snapshot
Need secondary weapon. Lawless pull out secondary weapon and shoot a single shot at the target in quick succession. Garantee weakspot hit and improve critical chance of equipped weapon. Cast rate is restricted by weapon fire rate. Can be hold for continous casting or charge up weapon that need charge to fire. Consume secondary ammo.

2nd Ability: False Alarm
Deactivate alarm and prevent further alarm activation by jamming alarm panel.

3rd Ability: Aiming Assistance
In other word, Aimbot. Affect both primary and secondary weapon. Lawless see through obstacles including walls and covers and enemies shine bright visible to allies. Auto aiming at weakspot whenever the aiming reticle touch the target (turn red). Weapon accuracy is still taken into the account but garantee critical hit regardless the chance.

Note: This only provide wallhack and auto crit but you still need to aim.

4th Ability: Double The Fun
Lawless creates a perfect dublicate of his primary and secondary weapon, and after image whenever he swing his melee weapon that hit for second time right after the first one regardless the distance to the target, he also becomes invincible for a short period of time.

Note: Your melee still has the same range before activation, the after image is just there to garantee double damage.

Edited by R3b3ll10n90s
Typo, Added note to prevent confusion, Added theme

the idea in theory is good. but in application, i have many questions.

how does the 3rd ability work? off of duration or is it a channeled ablitity based off efficiency?

now. 

imagine i am in the plains on your frame. i have the 3rd ability capped in what ever means it uses to be OP. i pop that often as i can 

then i spam the number 4 as much as possible with melee inbetween. while doing melee i just rotate slightly and clear the entire map in every direction.

there are lots of loopholes that are too over powered for me to see them added.

the number 4 makeing you inviciable is abuseable 

first and second ability are great 

i especially like the second ability bc it become great for spy/rescue missions

the first reminds me of mesa in a way.

the cheating idea sounds like wishful thinking to just be able to abuse people in pvp

or never die in pve.

39 minutes ago, Aisryn said:

the idea in theory is good. but in application, i have many questions.

how does the 3rd ability work? off of duration or is it a channeled ablitity based off efficiency?

now. 

imagine i am in the plains on your frame. i have the 3rd ability capped in what ever means it uses to be OP. i pop that often as i can 

then i spam the number 4 as much as possible with melee inbetween. while doing melee i just rotate slightly and clear the entire map in every direction.

there are lots of loopholes that are too over powered for me to see them added.

the number 4 makeing you inviciable is abuseable 

first and second ability are great 

i especially like the second ability bc it become great for spy/rescue missions

the first reminds me of mesa in a way.

the cheating idea sounds like wishful thinking to just be able to abuse people in pvp

or never die in pve.

3 work like Enemy Sense mod come into visual, instead of seeing enemies on the minimap or radar, you see them right there likes Eximus enemy among normal variant. And I thinking about duration type activation not toggle cuz it will be too op that way. It just provide wallhack and auto crit shot but you still need to aim.

And 4, it's not like your melee will have unlimited range but your after image does. You successfully land a hit on target but then it moved away across the map, your after image will do the job landing 2nd hit. And it will be duration type activation too. The invincible part work likes Equinox's 1 when you switch between forms you get HP/shield or dps bonuses.

Edited by R3b3ll10n90s
edit some words to prevent misunderstanding

2 minutes ago, R3b3ll10n90s said:

3 work like Enemy Sense mod come into visual, instead of seeing enemies on the minimap or radar, you see them right there likes Eximus enemy among normal variant. And I thinking about one time activation not toggle cuz it will be too op that way. It just provide wallhack and auto crit shot but you still need to aim.

And 4, it's not like your melee will have unlimited range but your after image does. You successfully land a hit on target but then it moved away across the map, your after image will do the job landing 2nd hit. And it will be one time activation too. The invincible part work likes Equinox's 1 when you switch between forms you get HP/shield or dps bonuses.

with the one time activation of both could that still be abuseable? i see it less with 3 because the channeling idea make it indefinate in a way. with 4 however id still see people using that to kill off enemies from the edge of the map since range doesnt affect it. you could with the 4 skill put on your absolute best primary and secondary and just melee enemies. i understood that the melee wasnt the point of 4, and i actually really like the idea of the after image floating and shooting baddies. the issue is the unlimited range. unless you mean that the first melee swing has to hit the target people could in theory put the fastest dagger set they own and spam anywhere in the map to hit the target.

5 minutes ago, Aisryn said:

with the one time activation of both could that still be abuseable? i see it less with 3 because the channeling idea make it indefinate in a way. with 4 however id still see people using that to kill off enemies from the edge of the map since range doesnt affect it. you could with the 4 skill put on your absolute best primary and secondary and just melee enemies. i understood that the melee wasnt the point of 4, and i actually really like the idea of the after image floating and shooting baddies. the issue is the unlimited range. unless you mean that the first melee swing has to hit the target people could in theory put the fastest dagger set they own and spam anywhere in the map to hit the target.

The first one must successfully lands or the after image won't work. That's means it's still in melee range only that the second hit will garantee damage. As for recasting abusing, well, just make it irrecastable, so you can't get long period invincibility, or make it consume a lot of energy so if you want long period invincibility you gotta waste a lot of energy.

Edited by R3b3ll10n90s

okay that makes a lot more sense! so once the 4th ability procs and pops off, do you have to reactivate it? if so that makes it impractical (since were beyond the stage of it being abuse able, have to think of practicality) to use only because you're getting only one hit from the after images. if you had it run on a time lapse every second hit could pop the images. if it were on say a 15 second duration you could in theory get multiple after image shots off during that timeline with a quick weapon. just , you know dont put self harm weapons on or you might be in some serious trouble. xDD

I intend that the 4 will be like Rhino's Iron Skin, you cast it once and you can't cast it again until it's depleted. Same with Double The Fun, you get long time of Fun but only short time invincibility only to prevent you to get knocked out right after you pull out the 2nd gun and there still some time to get free shot at stacking mob after that it's you and your akimbo weapons :)

11 hours ago, R3b3ll10n90s said:

I intend that the 4 will be like Rhino's Iron Skin, you cast it once and you can't cast it again until it's depleted. Same with Double The Fun, you get long time of Fun but only short time invincibility only to prevent you to get knocked out right after you pull out the 2nd gun and there still some time to get free shot at stacking mob after that it's you and your akimbo weapons :)

Will it deplete overtime or only when you swing your sword/use your weapon (whether it hits or not)?