Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you start Apostasy Prologue?

YankeeKitsune

Question

18 answers to this question

I had the same issue.  I hated Chains of Harrow cuz it was super buggy at first then it was just a pain to do but after I finished it, the orb was still not there.  I logged out then I got the two messages from palladino and went to my ship and everything worked just fine.  Hopefully this helps anyone who is still looking for the answer :).

On 2018-08-01 at 3:23 AM, (XB1)Czar OneShot said:

had the same issue.  I hated Chains of Harrow cuz it was super buggy at first then it was just a pain to do but after I finished it, the orb was still not there.  I logged out then I got the two messages from palladino and went to my ship and everything worked just fine.  Hopefully this helps anyone who is still looking for the answer :).

If this didn't help you, I will make it super clear.  First you have to have access to your personal quarters.  You gain access to that by completing the The War Within.  Once you are able to walk around your quarters, you can go to the next step.  The next step is to start the Chains of Harrow and complete it.  Once you have completed it, you should restart the game entirely and once you are online again go to your quarters.  You go to the big window and you will see the option to kneel in front of it.  Thats how you do it.