The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt's Discharge is still nothing but a CC ability

Wyrmius_Prime

10 minutes ago, giovanniluca said:

There are frames that can kill them with the fishing spear.

And nova probably doesn't need most of the mods.

AND CRIT WEAPONS ARE NOT A MUST

no one says its a must, try vasto prime with no crit mod, high stat chance to do slash proc with only transistor shield on volt and nothing else, see for yourself

2 minutes ago, giovanniluca said:

It's no lvl 100(around 70) thing but by the damage you can see it's possible and relatively easy.

lol nice try dude, but its not banshee, its banshee + rhino + nova + more buffer frames in there + full corrosive projections to make that happen. yeah its funny but nice try dude

12 minutes ago, FitzSimmons said:

lol nice try dude, but its not banshee, its banshee + rhino + nova + more buffer frames in there + full corrosive projections to make that happen. yeah its funny but nice try dude

And what's the problem in this? I should've showed how I wipe stuff from existence with a nova instead? In a fraction of the time Volt needs.

Edited by giovanniluca

Just now, giovanniluca said:

Volt is praised as a team frame, so I don't see any reason to not have banshee with a team.

well you said banshee can kills with fishing spear, not banshee and friend kill with fishing spear. you need to be consistent. volt can kill with fishing spear, just go with that team using volt and fishing spear, job is done. mag can kill with fishing spear, just go with a team like that and mag does kill with fishing spear. a team frame? i can even say volt can tank without electric shield, then i team up with trinity/gara to prove my point.

13 minutes ago, giovanniluca said:

I should've showed how I wipe stuff from existence with a nova instead? In a fraction of the time Volt needs.

well you can try in simulacrum with 4 heavy gunners lv 150 in front of you

37 minutes ago, FitzSimmons said:

well you can record if you dont mind

I did not put invincibility from the start to make it feel more realistic, I used it later to demonstrate how effective nova is even without molecular prime.

Quality is low because I forgot to set the recording options before recording it.

I use Null star for the not listed shielding effect.

I admit I should've put more effort scoring headshots with the Tenora but, the difference between the 2 frames is relatively massive anyway,

Edited by giovanniluca

10 minutes ago, giovanniluca said:

I did not put invincibility from the start to make it feel more realistic, I used it later to demonstrate how effective nova is even without molecular prime.

dude, you don't mod your weapon for volt transistor shield setup like that. if you mod it right you kill a bombard with much less bullet than what you did

7 minutes ago, FitzSimmons said:

dude, you don't mod your weapon for volt transistor shield setup like that. if you mod it right you kill a bombard with much less bullet than what you did

What, it's how it should be modded, maybe I could remove shred but it's useful for the masses so I keep it.

It's a crit status weapon the mods are perfect.

Maybe it could've done more with viral with the hunter munitions.

Edited by giovanniluca

1 minute ago, giovanniluca said:

What, it's how it should be modded, maybe I could remove shred but it's useful for the masses so I keep it.

your shred and split chamber ruined your transistor shield, and primed bane mod that seems like ridiculously useless but really gives huge boost to transistor build setup. not just primed version, even normal version give decent boost. check my mod setup

12 minutes ago, FitzSimmons said:

your shred and split chamber ruined your transistor shield, and primed bane mod that seems like ridiculously useless but really gives huge boost to transistor build setup. not just primed version, even normal version give decent boost. check my mod setup

It is powerful but you've to acknolewdge that I took way less time with my nova to wipe that group of enemies and I can still do faster with a group of gunners.

Also while I have that primed bane I don't have the resources to max it currently or to fit it into the tenora, and a pure damage build would require 2-3 formas.

Edited by giovanniluca

45 minutes ago, giovanniluca said:

It is powerful but you've to acknolewdge that I took way less time with my nova to wipe that group of enemies and I can still do faster with a group of gunners.

Also while I have that primed bane I don't have the resources to max it currently or to fit it into the tenora, and a pure damage build would require 2-3 formas.

yeah she is, and she was made to be that way. and volt not sucks, this game doesn't have many warframes that defends and kill mobs fast at the same time like he does. he is tactical and called tactician on his prime teaser, so there is a reason why he doesnt meant to be played recklessly. 
and by the way, you dont even need serration, primed bane and elemental damage mod to deal high damage with transistor shield setup. just normal bane. here :

not just for guns, it also worked with melee + riot shield, kills really fast in just 3-5 hits lv 150 heavy unit

Edited by FitzSimmons