The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

will old events ever come back?

(XBOX)Dusteze

Do you guys think old events such has Cryotic front, specters of liberity and so on should come back? I wasnt around durring those times to expierce those eents and I understand theyd have to go through a bit of a rework to catch up to the current state of the game but, do yo tink the community would enjoy it?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Some of them do. The rewards often do in other contexts too.

oh yeah i unerstand some do like the acolytes right now but again its not the full event and for me its more about actually getting my chance at that experince ai always here my friends who are vets talking about how much fun some old event was

It would be something a good many people would like to have back, I know that. Be like replayable quests just without any real rewards and such.

I also know from past experience, that I can read chat in every event to date, and there's always people saying it's the "worst event ever" and that will  be more people saying that, then actually saying the event was good.

But as history and just something to do that you couldn't have done without having been there, it'd be a good thing to return.

I want them to come back in the form of quests just so that I can get the lore behind them. I know I can read the lore on the wiki, but cmon guys, that’s just boring and stupid. I enjoy the game because the game itself is fun, not because reading a wiki is fun.

And there are some pretty significant lore bits from those events from what I understand. Like Alad V’s whole story arch doesn’t make sense without those events, that more recent players (like myself, even though I’ve been playing for almost two years now) currently will never be able to experience firsthand.