Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Many Nano Spores... Can We Eat Them?

Arlayn

De! Theres so many friggin Nano Spores how about you just make a system where Tenno get hungery and they have to eat the nano spores to have their power/armor/vitality increased higher then normal? Otherwise when Tenno get hungery we go back to normal stats... Something to think on right? Cause really there is so many of them I could end the Solar Systems hunger with them... Theres so many I could feed the entire infested hive with them 10x over... and they would never eat another living creature again... Maybe you can give us a pet that eats nano spores that like... walks around the dojo? I don't know.. I pretty much have nothing to do with these things...

I feel like we need a meme of a guy trying to hold all the Nano Spores and they just keep spilling out... Can we use them as ammo? Is there going to be an event where we use them to make a weapon in the bio lab that causes a necro disease in the Infested and has their flesh eaten away at and die faster then if we set them on fire? I mean really there is so many of them...

What the hell was the point in the old unfunny, unneeded, unfitting meme?

You realize how many Nano Spores we have... everyone pretty much has... OVER 9000!!!!! of them...

Also seriously DE... give us something to do with these things... I have to wonder where Tenno store these things...

Using a material as ammo? That sounds like a terrible idea...

With anything but nanospores. This is a great idea.

What if... we used the nano spores to build a consumable addon... that we can equip to guns to cause (poison, acid, infection?) damage during the duration of that mission?

What if there was an option to make a consumable grenade with them that we stick in our inventory and use it and we throw it at enemies... then it starts the infection process so instead of fighting a group of grineer, or heavy gunners/bombards/napalm you fight a group of newly born Infested... or have that group of infested fight a group of Grineer... Now that would be awesome... Plus not entirely as Over powered as the thing DE was terrified to give us like the normal exploding grenade.

When not use nano-spores to construct elaborate chemicals that can be used to create special weapons.

As in clan tech players can choose to replicate chemicals for their weapon research and not being limited to the existing 3, what i mean is more chemicals. These chemicals can use normal mat to make or players can use alot of nano spore to create an equivalent type.

By combining the nano spore version and the actual players can create stronger chemicals and overall stronger weapons.

Or we can just use it as dog food.

• 2 weeks later...

What if once the number of nano spores in your inventory reaches a certain point, the nano spores come to life in the form of a nano spore monster. The monster shoots nano spores at you, and must be defeated before you can take on any other missions. Oh, and whenever the monster hits you, all your other materials turn into nano spores. And if you die your warframe permanently becomes a giant floating nano spore.

DE plz