Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Haunted Expanse (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He walks over to the device and takes it, he hatches onto his Arcwing and races to the grinner camp* "Xane, I'm on my way to get a lure, how copy over?"

“Holding up fine.” Xane says. “Lure is inbound.”

The Grineer do not notice you till you are nearly on top of them.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Holding up fine.” Xane says. “Lure is inbound.”

The Grineer do not notice you till you are nearly on top of them.

*He fires out multiple Warheads from his arcwing, right on top of them, doing a carpet bomb move, he opens fire with his staff, at any defences he can see* "A bit late to be out and about, don't you think Grinner?"

13 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He fires out multiple Warheads from his arcwing, right on top of them, doing a carpet bomb move, he opens fire with his staff, at any defences he can see* "A bit late to be out and about, don't you think Grinner?"

You can see a strange drone outside the camp. It seems to be drawing in the Vomvalysts, which the Grineer are fighting. As you watch they manage to destroy the corporeal form of one, and the drone sucks it’s spectral form up.

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You can see a strange drone outside the camp. It seems to be drawing in the Vomvalysts, which the Grineer are fighting. As you watch they manage to destroy the corporeal form of one, and the drone sucks it’s spectral form up.

*He flys over to the drone, he sees if it can be hacked or picked up* "Let's see here"

49 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He moves back, and fly back to xane, guarding the lure as he flys over* "On my way"

Xane’s lure is sucking up sentients as fast as he can shoot them.

The eidolon continues in its way, taking no notice of you.

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He opens fire another Warhead, right towards the Eidolon, hopeing it whuold be enough to gain its attention, shifts out of his frame to blast it with his amp* "Where is it trying to reach?"

The Eidolon does not react except to fire another cluster of bolts at you. The warhead detonates, shredding some of He smaller sentient but having no effect on the larger one.

Just now, Rakawan said:

The Eidolon does not react except to fire another cluster of bolts at you. The warhead detonates, shredding some of He smaller sentient but having no effect on the larger one.

*He moves to avoid the bolts, he blasts his amp once more* "Ah, that didn't get much of its attention"

24 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He moves to avoid the bolts, he blasts his amp once more* "Ah, that didn't get much of its attention"

Slowly you and Xane manage to wear down its shields. Finally they break. The beams seems to have little effect on its main body. 

“Search for weakpoints.” Xane says. “We won’t bring it down in time this way.”

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Slowly you and Xane manage to wear down its shields. Finally they break. The beams seems to have little effect on its main body. 

“Search for weakpoints.” Xane says. “We won’t bring it down in time this way.”

*He shifts back to his frame, scanning for weak points* "On it"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He shifts back to his frame, scanning for weak points* "On it"

Given your knowledge of Sentient anatomy you are able to identify four weak points providing protection to the rest of its body. 

Two of these Synovia are located on its knees, two more on its shoulders.

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Given your knowledge of Sentient anatomy, you are able to identify four weak points providing protection to the rest of its body. 

Two of these Synovia is located on its knees, two more on its shoulders.

*He targets both the Synovia's on its knees and opens fire on them with his staff* "Weak points spotted, Xane target the shoulders, I've got the Knees"

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He targets both the Synovia's on its knees and opens fire on them with his staff* "Weak points spotted, Xane target the shoulders, I've got the Knees"

Xane instead focuses his fire on the knee you are targeting.

”They’re too tough to take down alone.” He says. “We need to concentrate our fire.”

The Eidolon sweeps its arm, sending a wave of explosives towards you.

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Xane instead focuses his fire on the knee you are targeting.

”They’re too tough to take down alone.” He says. “We need to concentrate our fire.”

The Eidolon sweeps its arm, sending a wave of explosives towards you.

*He void jump into the air, to avoid the wave, leaving a path of energy to allow xane a bit of a boost to do the same, while constructing fire on the Knee* "I see, very well, keep it up then"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He void jump into the air, to avoid the wave, leaving a path of energy to allow xane a bit of a boost to do the same, while constructing fire on the Knee* "I see, very well, keep it up then"

The Synovia begins to crack, its surface becoming worn and dull.

Finally with a tremendous “snap!” It breaks. A line of energy appears from the lure to the swirling energy  the Synovia used to contain. 

“Sentient energy levels rising.” Onkko says. “I advise you to retreat.”

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Synovia begins to crack, its surface becoming worn and dull.

Finally with a tremendous “snap!” It breaks. A line of energy appears from the lure to the swirling energy  the Synovia used to contain. 

“Sentient energy levels rising.” Onkko says. “I advise you to retreat.”

*He bullet jumps backwards, to avoid the blast* "So, it can be hurt, good"

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He jumps out his frame and goes into void mode, hopeing the engrey passes through him* "...."

The energy passes over you, but saps the energy from your frame, disrupting its shields and reducing its energy reserves to zero.