Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Haunted Expanse (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"He was attacked by Lanx that I was trying to capture, other glow-lined fish tired to bring him under, I was able to remove the fish, but he got a pertty banged up arm" *He says, looking concerned* "We need to find a doctor" 

“A Lanx?” Hai’luk asks. “What was a Lanx doing to close to shore. Ah, never mind that. I will tend to his wounds. Pabay is our healer, you can find her in her hut by the gate.”

Edited by Rakawan

38 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“A Lanx?” Hai’luk asks. “What was a Lanx doing to close to shore. Ah, never mind that. I will tend to his wounds. Pabay is our healer, you can find her in her gut by the gate.”

"Where, do you want me to sit him down?" *He leans closer, ready for her to either take him off his hands or point him to Pabay* 

51 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Where, do you want me to sit him down?" *He leans closer, ready for her to either take him off his hands or point him to Pabay* 

She takes him of your shoulder and shooes you away.

”Go.” She says. “Find Pabay.”

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He heads into the hut that has the odd scent* "Hello?"

A moment passes. You can see herbs drying in racks from the ceiling and bowls of powder sitting on shelves. A Sentient fire sits inside a pestle and mortar.

A moment later a small woman pushes past you, a bag clenched in her hand. She is clad in a thick robe with a hood and long tassels that cover her features. Her voice is gravely and hoarse.

”Alright.” She says. “Who is injured and what did it? Grineer? Ghost Lanterns? Earthshakers?”

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A moment passes. You can see herbs drying in racks from the ceiling and bowls of powder sitting on shelves. A Sentient fire sits inside a pestle and mortar.

A moment later a small woman pushes past you, a bag clenched in her hand. She is clad in a thick robe with a hood and long tassels that cover her features. Her voice is gravely and hoarse.

”Alright.” She says. “Who is injured and what did it? Grineer? Ghost Lanterns? Earthshakers?”

*He perks a brow* "Lemyr, is hurt, a shark got him, and a few glowed line fish, tore his arm up bad, oh..and he..may have..a broken arm"

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow* "Lemyr, is hurt, a shark got him, and a few glowed line fish, tore his arm up bad, oh..and he..may have..a broken arm"

“I swear I spend half my stock treating that child.” She rasps. “The glowing lined fish are called Sharrac. I should think Lemyr would have learned to leave them alone by now, considering what happened to his brother.”

She follows you to Hai’luk’s stall.

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“I swear I spend half my stock treating that child.” She rasps. “The glowing lined fish are called Sharrac. I should think Lemyr would have learned to leave them alone by now, considering what happened to his brother.”

She follows you to Hai’luk’s stall.

((whoops wrong colour lol))

"Wait, what happened to his bother?, also I will admit, this was more my fault, I think the shark slashed him into the water" *He says, with a disappointed tone*

Edited by -Platinum-

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

((whoops wrong colour lol))

"Wait, what happened to his bother?, also I will admit, this was more my fault, I think the shark slashed him into the water" *He says, with a disappointed tone*

“Sharrac tore off his arm and leg.” Pagan says. “Nearly destroyed his dreams of being an Eruptor.”

She sees the crowd around the boy and begins whacking people wou her cane to clear a path.

”Part ways.” She says. “Part ways. Dog-ga. Doh-ga!”

She pushes her way to Lemyr and begins pulling off the bandages. 

“Ai-yo child.” She says. “If only herbs grew for common sense.”

A hand on your shoulder turns you around and you find yourself staring at an Ostron man with a prosthetic arm and leg. 

“You were supposed to keep him safe.” He snaps.

It appears you have met Lemyr’s older brother.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

“Sharrac tore off his arm and leg.” Pagan says. “Nearly destroyed his dreams of being an Eruptor.”

She sees the crowd around the boy and begins whacking people wou her cane to clear a path.

”Part ways.” She says. “Part ways. Dog-ga. Doh-ga!”

She pushes her way to Lemyr and begins pulling off the bandages. 

“Ai-yo child.” She says. “If only herbs grew for common sense.”

A hand on your shoulder turns you around and you find yourself staring at an Ostron man with a prosthetic arm and leg. 

“You were supposed to keep him safe.” He snaps.

It appears you have met Lemyr’s older brother.

*He perks a brow* "I did keep him safe, alteast he's alive, I brought him here, trought an army of grinner, you should be thanking me!"

Edited by -Platinum-

*He perks a brow* "I did keep him safe, alteast he's alive, I brought him here, trought an army of grinner, you should be thanking me!"

His fingers close around your throat.

”Thanking you?” He demands. “You think this deserves thanks?”

He gestures to his brother with his spare hand, the augmented one lifting you off the ground.

Striker appears behind him, and leans in. You do not hear what is said but Lemyr’s brother sets you down, and follows Striker a short distance away.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

His fingers close around your throat.

”Thanking you?” He demands. “You think this deserves thanks?”

He gestures to his brother with his spare hand, the augmented one lifting you off the ground.

Striker appears behind him, and leans in. You do not hear what is said but Lemyr’s brother sets you down, and follows Striker a short distance away.

*He sighs* "Ungrateful brat, bah" *He is quite surprised he was able to lift a frame off the ground, but he paid no care* "What now?"

*He sighs* "Ungrateful brat, bah" *He is quite surprised he was able to lift a frame off the ground, but he paid no care* "What now?"

“You.” Pabay says. “Fetch water. Clean water.”

Your ship chooses this moment to let you know the control device is ready. 

47 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“You.” Pabay says. “Fetch water. Clean water.”

Your ship chooses this moment to let you know the control device is ready. 

*He nods* "I'll find some water, just keep the clank off me" *He heads to off to get some clean water, he looks for a nearby water source, either a water pump or a purified water still*

Edited by -Platinum-

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "I'll find some water, just keep the clank off me" *He heads to off to get some clean water*

There is a water pump by the shore. The water form it appears clean.

Edited by Rakawan

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

There is a water pump by the shore. The water form it appears clean.

*He walks over to it, he opens his  Synthesis Scanner, it seems modified to scan any type of minerals or liquid, he scans for any germs or anything toxic, seeing if the water is indeed either clear or latest purified* "Ah, here we are"

18 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He walks over to it, he opens his  Synthesis Scanner, it seems modified to scan any type of minerals or liquid, he scans for any germs or anything toxic, seeing if the water is indeed either clear or latest purified* "Ah, here we are"

As you return Pabay takes the water from you and begins mixing herbs into it, pressing the wet clumps to the bite marks. 

*He seeks this time to return to his ship to begin his work* "Now, let's see that control device"

The device takes the form of a packal chest piece. It thrums with energy and you can feel your armor begin to react to it.

The rear piece appears to be a modified exilus adaptor meant to attach via the prongs of the front piece. 

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The device takes the form of a packal chest piece. It thrums with energy and you can feel your armor begin to react to it.

The rear piece appears to be a modified exilus adaptor meant to attach via the prongs of the front piece. 

*He picks up the Pakal chest piece, he attaches it via the prongs* "Hum, convenient"  

21 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He picks up the Pakal chest piece, he attaches it via the prongs* "Hum, convenient"  

Your armor hums and springs to life as the control device activates. The fragments begin to heal, and a protective shield envelops you.

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Your armor hums and springs to life as the control device activates. The fragments begin to heal, and a protective shield envelops you.

"Ah, a Sentient shield, Damage Adaptation I hope" *He scans the chest-piece, to see what else it will grant him, before he attempts to add modifications or overclocks it*

43 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Ah, a Sentient shield, Damage Adaptation I hope" *He scans the chest-piece, to see what else it will grant him, before he attempts to add modifications or overclocks it*

It appears that the shield will adapt to incoming damage. However it seems it will do so with only half the effectiveness of a true Sentient. 

((Sentient arnor added. Your frame will now gain a shield that grants up to 50% resistance to up to two damage types for one hour upon taking enough damage from said types. Normal shields reduced by 25% while this effect is active.))

Edited by Rakawan