Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Haunted Expanse (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Wait, what about Holden then?" *She asks* "I'll wait until the curse is gone, but untill then, I need t_" *Her voice trails off* "Hey, they are selling god damm kavats here!" *She cuts off* 

“He is no longer your concern.” Shen says. “Feel free to browse these pitiful shops until we depart.”

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs, exiting his frame and follows, his suit appears to cover his whole body, his mask covering his face* "Lets go"

Inside you find all four individuals seated at a table, a cup of tea before each.

”Prince Tavor would like to...” Shen begins.

Konzu holds up a hand.

”First we drink.” He says. “Then we talk.”

He takes a deep sip of his glass.

Philip does so as well.

Shen and Eli both appear to drink, but their cups seem to be just as full before as they are after.

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She does just that, she walks to the keeper of the Kavats* "...."

“Ahh offworlder.” He says. “How can I help you?”

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods and walks in* "Thanks"

You find yourself in a comfortable room. A woman, her face covered with a lace veil sits in a chair. She motions for you to take the seat facing her.

”You court a great burden.” She says. “Sit, and let your mind be easy.”

The world feels odd, as if isn’t entirely real.

21 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Inside you find all four individuals seated at a table, a cup of tea before each.

”Prince Tavor would like to...” Shen begins.

Konzu holds up a hand.

”First we drink.” He says. “Then we talk.”

He takes a deep sip of his glass.

Philip does so as well.

Shen and Eli both appear to drink, but their cups seem to be just as full before as they are after.

*He agian is very uncomfortable, he examines the drink with his eyes, trying to make out any possible toxins* "...."  

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Ahh offworlder.” He says. “How can I help you?”

"Hey, yeah, what type of Kavats do you sell here?, I've been looking to get one of the rare wild kavats, that almost look Infested, it's for a friend" *She remarks* "Oh and an Infested pup too, forgot what they are called Hel_meith, eh?" *She clears her throat* "Oh and if you have any left a Raska puppy?"

*it appears she has a big heart for pets*

25 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You find yourself in a comfortable room. A woman, her face covered with a lace veil sits in a chair. She motions for you to take the seat facing her.

”You court a great burden.” She says. “Sit, and let your mind be easy.”

The world feels odd as if isn’t entirely real.

*He sits and tries to relax* "Nice place"

39 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He agian is very uncomfortable, he examines the drink with his eyes, trying to make out any possible toxins* "...."  

The tea contains no visible toxins. Then again most toxins are not readily visible.

”Now.” Konzu says. “What was it you wanted?”

37 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Hey, yeah, what type of Kavats do you sell here?, I've been looking to get one of the rare wild kavats, that almost look Infested, it's for a friend" *She remarks* "Oh and an Infested pup too, forgot what they are called Hel_meith, eh?" *She clears her throat* "Oh and if you have any left a Raska puppy?"

*it appears she has a big heart for pets*

“I do have a few moonlit kavats.” He says. “But my next litter of pups won’t be for sale for another few moons. And I’d never sell any infested.”

38 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sits and tries to relax* "Nice place"

“It’s modeled after your memory.” She says. “Or is it my memory. The strands are so hard to read. Now, you wish to be rid of this curse, do you not?”

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

“It’s modeled after your memory.” She says. “Or is it my memory. The strands are so hard to read. Now, you wish to be rid of this curse, do you not?”

*He exhales* "well if it was modelled after mine, it whuold have ballas sitting next to me and I'll be addressed in a lot of gold" *He says* "Anyways, I do yes"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He exhales* "well if it was modelled after mine, it whuold have ballas sitting next to me and I'll be addressed in a lot of gold" *He says* "Anyways, I do yes"

“And you repent for your blind worship of the Orokin, your betrayal of other Tenno, and your support of the evils perpetrated by the Empire?” She asks.

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

“And you repent for your blind worship go the Orokin, your betrayal of other Tenno, and your support of the evils perpetrated by the Empire?” She asks.

"Yes, I turned against friends that day, to protect family, I  no longer support the actions of what the empire did, alteast the evil part of it" *He says* "I will admit: It will be hard to rework my workship, but I will no longer be blind by it" 

“Make an offer.” He says.

Acorss the market place you can see Ostron trading various goods with eachother.

*She checks the items on her person, she did carry a heavy lift of credits, but anything else not on her was taken, her suit had many pockets* " Let's see" 

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to shen and Eil, he stays silent* "....." 

Shen spreads his arms open.

”Our Prince is very interested in this Tower.” He says. “He’s somewhat of an... investor in Orokin structures.”

"Yes, I turned against friends that day, to protect family, I  no longer support the actions of what the empire did, alteast the evil part of it" *He says* "I will admit: It will be hard to rework my workship, but I will no longer be blind by it" 

“This path will not be an easy one.” The Unum-woman says. “There are many who wish to use the Prince for their own ends. And many more who would be happy to see the Orokin return to their roots. You will be hated by many, and Felicity and her husband will not understand.”

*She checks the items on her person, she did carry a heavy lift of credits, but anything else not on her was taken, her suit had many pockets* " Let's see" 

He waits while you search your pockets and storage discs.

Shen spreads his arms open.

”Our Prince is very interested in this Tower.” He says. “He’s somewhat of an... investor in Orokin structures.”

*He sighs, it seems his taste in orokin is quite, very unpleasing* "I doubt the tower is up to debate, Besides why whuold you want the Corrupted's tower? they may be stand pride with their golden beauty, but.."

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs, it seems his taste in orokin is quite, very unpleasing* "I doubt the tower is up to debate, Besides why whuold you want the Corrupted's tower? they may be stand pride with their golden beauty, but.."

“During the days of the Empire this tower was known for its Kuva.” Shen says. “We simply wish to study it. Prince Tavor believes the revelation scould benefit everyone. Just think of the possibilities.”