Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't pick up Volt's Electric Shield

Icyru

Question

Recently got Volt Prime, and like him a lot. However, whenever I try to pick up his shield, it just plops it back down.

6a8a1f5026625b0939606f744b618ae4.gif 

Each time I try to pick up, I only press the use button, x, once. I've already checked my keyboard, and I'm quite sure it's not the problem. I don't know if its my PC or that it's Warframe. Please help me fix this problem.

10 answers to this question

I have the same Problem, a solution for this would be nice.

the wierd thing is that it worked before and then a mission after that i did not, than it worked again and now it does not work anymore, no matter what.

tried rebinding the key, resetting to standard layout, changing all sorts of settings, restarting the game, re-equiping the warframe volt itself, different missions. nothing -.-

Edited by -GoMoRraH-

Recently acquired Volt, and I noticed this very quickly.

I rarely bring a secondary or a melee with me on my missions, since I haven't put any Focus Lenses on them yet, so I'm only using my primary weapon. This is relevant, because it turns out you need to have a secondary or melee weapon on Volt when moving your Electric Shields around, or else he will just immediately plonk it back down when you try to pick it up.

It is still possible to move it around sort of by spamming the Use key a whole bunch, though it is annoying. I think you just shouldn't be able to pick it up at all if you don't have a secondary or melee.

Either let us carry it around like a normal person, or not at all. :clem:

Had the same problem when I got my Volt P again, happened while leveing up. Noticed too late that I didn't have a secondary equipped (because leveling), that was my problem here and that fixed it.