The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Finished new quest - performance dropped,stutters and crashes began

prel0ad

Hello everyone,

I have been playing warframe for quite a while and have never experienced such decay in performance.  I believe it is associated with the latest mini-quest that came out. As soon as i finished the quest i began experiencing a massive drop in performance. At first it was barely noticeable - a crash every 45 minutes or so .. not that bad, but the more time passed, the more problems arose. On the second day it was only issues with PoE, basically at random intervals my game would go to black screen, then i would have to ctrl alt del, go to task manager, minimize the game and then bring the game back to focus, this  would allow me to play again, but at the expense of my squad, every time this happens i would get host migration and lose all progress on bounties. I took  a 2 day break from warframe, but now things have gotten significantly worse.  Every time i launch the game as soon as i see my daily tribute and press any button the game freezes. If i manage to alt tab to something else and bring the game back to focus i can move around  the orbiter for a limited time (30 seconds or so) and then the game goes to black screen and is Not Responding in task manager. This entire ordeal made me miss the acolyte event, and possibly the ghoul event if things stay like this.

I have tried numerous other games, new and old and have had no such problems.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues ?  If so - have you finished the new quest ?

Edited by prel0ad
Forgot to mention other games perform well.

Yes happened to me and some of my friends as well, the crashes only happens in the orbiter during an exit from the Arsenal or something in the Menu, but normally Arsenal.

Try playing it in windowed mode and disable dx 10 / 11, it worked for me temporarily, at least lol.