Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fundraiser Stream For Cancer This Sunday At 9Am To Midnight

Ophan

Dear Warframe community,

For all those who do not know me, my Name is Ophan. I help run clan Neuro Gaming, a group of dedicated gamers and Warframers. I'm a pretty easy going person that has fallen in love with Warframe and its community since closed beta. 

This Sunday I will be hosting a live stream to help raise money for my wife's Aunt. She was recently diagnosed with cancerous polyps and will need to undergo surgery. However, her insurance will not cover the operation and recovery she needs. There will be a donation button under the stream. Any donations at all will be very much appreciated. 

The Stream will consist of me starting a new Warframe account which I  will  attempt to speed clear all the bosses under at least 6 hours solo. After the attempt I will run void keys and help players with anything for the end of the night. I will follow up the event with a video of me handing the check over to my wife's aunt to see her reaction. The link will be posted on the forums.

The Stream will start 9am Est and end around midnight. Feel free to message me on the forums or head over to my stream. So, come on over to help support my cause or just watch my speed clear attempt. 

You can find my live stream at http://www.twitch.tv/ophanknight

Sincerly,

Ophan of Clan Neuro Gaming

Flame me all you want but this seems fishy, kind of like Nigerian princes asking for my money to so they can give me money.

.....................................................i think there's a special place for you in hell.

Edited by W4RM4CHIN3

Flame me all you want but this seems fishy, kind of like Nigerian princes asking for my money to so they can give me money.

And if his wie's aunt really does have cancer and this isn't a hoax?

Edited by Palkora

Just had a close family member diagnosed with liver cancer but here in England we are lucky enough to have free health care.

GL with the live stream but from an online gaming community as this I wouldnt get my hopes up too high if I were you.

Edited by Gh0st_Slay3r